Charming 7 bedrooms luxury villa in a upscale neighborhood 10 mins to downtown, financial district, shopping centers. Perfect for a big group or family travel to Saigon
Charming 7 bedrooms luxury villa in a upscale neighborhood 10 mins to downtown, financial district, shopping centers. Can host up to 20 people
YOUR RENTAL: A contemporary French design with:
- 7 bedrooms with A/C and 6.5 bathrooms (4 bedrooms with private ensuite -bathrooms, 2 bedrooms share 1 bathroom upstairs)
- 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms and 1 lounge area
- Beds: 4 king size, 3 queen size, 4 full size sofa beds and 1 lazy couch
- Wifi internet throughout the house
- Towels, shampoos, soaps, conditioners provided
- Welcome tea, coffee and bottled waters provided on first day
- Filtered water provided in the living room
- TV in the living room
- Kitchen: Microwave, kettle, cooking wares, 2 fridges (28 cu ft downstairs and 200L upstairs)
- Basement: Washer (feel free to wash your clothes) with laundry powder provided
- Water heaters throughout the house (solar powered one so wait 2 minutes before getting in)
- Air conditioners and fans throughout the house
- Basement to park your bikes or one car
- having your foreign guests over to Vietnam wedding, Tet, family reunion
- travelling to Saigon with kids (pls count them as person when you book. But we'll waive cost for baby less 2 years old)
- sending your company team to Vietnam for a deal or conference
- short stay for a film or documentary or celebrity travel in a large group of assistants, helpers and guards
THE AREA: This is a quiet contemporary French Villa in guarded community District 2 next to Saigon river (10 minutes - $4 taxi away from busy downtown Saigon) My neighbours are businessmen/ women, millionaires and expats. Quiet and guarded neighborhood with a semi-private park on the river bank, but perfect for a small private party, meeting, business stay in Saigon. Previously rented out to expats only.
580 square meters, ideal location from financial district, downtown Saigon, only 10 - 12 mins taxi ($3 - $4 USD). Easy access and breath taken view on the drive from downtown Saigon. 10 mins to Spa Authentic, one of the must activities in Saigon by Tripadvisor.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: (PLEASE SEE MY GUIDEBOOK) 12 mins to restaurants, bars, Opera house, shopping center. Typical Vietnamese living scenes: outside of the guarded community, around the corners. (Food stands, street-side dinning: local beers, Pho - noodle soup) ATM and banking services steps outside the community.
1. How far is the house from the airport by taxi [25 mins] & how much is the fare? [approximately USD $15, take ONLY official Mai Linh or VinaSun, [or you could get charged up to $100 by rogue driver, and we cannot help you out of this situation]
2. How far is the apartment from the center also by taxi [2.8 km] & how much is the fare? [about USD $3]
3. Our flight takes us to SGN at approximately 24:00 or 1:00 in the morning. Will there be transport/taxi available at that time [Yes, taxis are 24 hours at airport] & how do we get in the house at such an early time? [if check in is before 11pm, we will meet you. After 11pm, you will have a pass code for a lockbox for the key]
4. We plan to go on a day tour of Cu Chi Tunnel or Vung Tau. Do you have any info on this? [yes, you'll have all tourist information on the living room table when you walk in]
5. Our flight back home will be early morning, at 01:00 AM, which means that we will be checking out on the day before. Can we leave our luggage in the loft the whole day, while we wait to go to the airport later for our flight? [of course, you can store your luggage securely with us, and late-check-out is also OK if there's no incoming guest]
6. What's the weather like? [Saigon has 2 seasons: raining from May - Nov, sunny from Dec - Arp). But visit Vietnam confidently any time of the year, each season has its own special fruit, food, an cultural traditions]
7. How do I get a cellphone? You should have a disposable SIM card ($5-$10 for 2 weeks use) for your international unlocked phone. You can pick up SIM card at the airport right next to Citibank ATM. So easiest to get some cash then pick up the SIM card at the same time.
There is a telephone in the house for calling taxi
8. Any request, just drop me a message.
everything in the house
mostly through email and phones
It's one of the most upscale neighborhoods in Saigon. However, the services and food around is much cheaper as it's more residential than touristy
Dial a taxi from the home telephone and the taxi company can locate you directly. Very easy to order taxi
everything in the house, semi private river bank and a park
Interaction with Guests
mostly through email and phones
It's one of the most upscale neighborhoods in Saigon. However, the services and food around is much cheaper as it's more residential than touristy district 1
Dial a taxi from the home telephone and the taxi company can locate you directly. Very easy to order taxi. We leave 2 bicycles at home for guests to use