|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This cool and comfy condo unit feels like home. It is clean, accessible , secure, and has well maintained appliances and furniture. It is within walking distance from cool restaurants and bars, fast food, groceries, church, etc. Public transport is easy to access. It has 1 bedroom which can accommodate 2 adults.
The condo unit is at the 18th floor of Torre Venezia Condominium at Timog Avenue corner Scout Santiago Street, in Quezon City.
This 36 sqm condo includes:
- two air conditioners
- 1 bedroom with a double bed, pillows, comforter, cabinet with hangers, fan, ironing board and iron
-a living room 1 L shaped sofa, television , cd/dvd player, movies, electric fan
-a dining room for 4 people
-a kitchen with microwave oven, ref, rice cooker, electric water kettle, oven with stove top, plates, bowls, utensils, mugs, pitchers, pot, pan, kitchen tools, sink
-a toilet with hot water shower
Guests have access to:
Free use of swimming pool and gym
Intercom that connects to the guard
Garbage chute on the same floor
Convenience store at the ground floor
Fine dining restaurant (Rocca) at the 8th floor
Hair salon at the ground floor
Parking space around the building and across the road
Water bill , condo dues, electricity and cooking gas are already included in the fee.
Internet is NOT provided.
-fire extinguisher on the same floor
-fire alarm beside the door
-door peep hole
-24 hour access to the security guard via intercom
Interaction with Guests
The host will meet the guest upon check in and check out. The guest can contact the host through SMS , phone call, email, or chat in case any problems arise.
Within walking distance:
- St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church (1 min)
-Burger King (1 min)
-Mc Donald's (3 mins)
-Laffline Comedy Bar (1 min)
-Puregold Grocery (3 minutes on foot via Sct. Tobias)
-National Bookstore, Jollibee and Crossings Department Store (7 mins on foot via Mo. Ignacia Ave. and Sct. Borromeo)
-Razon's Restaurant (2 minutes on foot)
-Victoria Towers (3 minutes on foot), which houses:
-Handyman in Victoria Towers
-Japan Home Centre (5 minute walk)
Accessible by cab:
-SM North Edsa (5-10 minutes without traffic, via West Avenue)
-Trinoma Mall (5-10 minutes without traffic, via West Avenue)
-Centris (5-10 minutes)
-ABS-CBN Network (3 minutes by car; without traffic)
-GMA 7 Network (5 minutes by car; without traffic)
Access to taxi cabs in the vicinity of Torre Venezia
- Quezon Avenue MRT 3 (3 mins by car without traffic; via Panay Avenue)
-Quezon Avenue (12 minute walk)
-NAIA 3- 30 minutes by car without traffic; via Osmena Highway
There is no cleaning service available.
The tenant is expected to keep the condo clean and noise-free. Any persistent disturbance to neighbors or violations of the Torre Venezia rules could be cause for eviction.
House Rules: 1. Maximum of 2 guests.
2. Prepare valid ID for inspection.
3. No pets allowed.
4. No smoking please.
5. Turn off electricity when not in use.
6. Tenants will NOT use this property for commercial purposes.
7. Illegal activities will be reported to the authorities.
8. Parties that involve outsiders ( guests who are not the Travelmob tenants) are not allowed.
9. Tenants will abide by the rules of the Torre Venezia condominium.
10. Do not throw anything off the balcony.
11. I love this place. Please love it too!
12. Maximum stay is currently 60 days. Unit could be rebooked upon agreement with host.
After a few issues at the start ,everything was resolved on time
Charmagne takes care off her guests like a mom with her son ;-)
Good location ,i liked the condo ,spacious enough,great view over quezon ,its situated at 15 minutes from makati and 30 minutes off manilla old city