|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
If you do manage to tear yourself away, you will find yourself just a short stroll from the extensive Yarra Parklands that house not only the iconic Yarra River, but a golf course and the ever popular Collingwood Children's Farm.
This property really is the perfect mix of city and country culture, spoil yourself by opting for both with this gem of a house.
Walking distance to Kew Junction shopping and the Yarra Parklands, and a short tram ride from the CBD.
Bed #1 - 1 x King bed w/ ensuite
Bed #2 - 2 x King single or 1 x King bed
Bed #3 - 1 x King single
Bed #4 - 1 x King single (space for extra rollaway at additional charge)
Pool - Solar Heated
When staying at any of our designer holiday homes, you can expect to move in and find everything you will need ready and waiting for you, including:
- Cleaning (upon departure)
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Gourmet welcome hamper containing tea, coffee, milk, sugar, biscuits, muesli and decadent treats
- All essential household items, including luxury toiletries, washing powder, tea towels and toilet paper
- Five-star hotel quality bed linen and towels
Travelling with kids?
Travelling with pets?
Not all properties are pet-friendly, however, we offer a number of beautiful homes that are happy to welcome furry family members. Please let us know if you require accommodation to suit pets as this requires approval prior to booking. Should this home not be suitable for your pets, we will be happy to recommend some alternatives. Water bowls and dog beds are available on request to minimise your luggage.
House Rules: - You must be over 28 years old to book this property. Please contact us if the majority of your guests are aged under 28 to confirm suitability of this property.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES. $5000 PENALTY(refer to terms and conditions)
- No smoking inside the house
- Please respect our neighbours. Fines may apply for excessive noise if reported
- If you break something, please let us know so that we can replace it for the next guests