|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The moment you step inside you will enjoy the ambiance of this stylish Victorian home blending period features with fabulous modern touches and light-filled living spaces. The carefully thought out interior is both fun and stylish, and will impress both adults and children alike.
The updated home comprises 4 huge bedrooms, ensuite to the master, lofty kitchen and separate dining area which flows onto a paved entertaining area.
It features beautifully polished timber floors, high ceilings, down lighting, gas hydronic heating and garden in the rear. This home really does have so much to offer.
The location is ideal for those that love the hustle and bustle of everything Hawthorn. The shops, cafes, restaurants along vibrant Bridge Road, St James Park, schools and transport with easy CBD/CityLink access.
Key attractions range from Glenferrie shopping precinct, parks, cafes and easy commuting to the CBD on the 75 Tram, only a 5 minute walk away.
Just a short stroll from award winning cafe, Axil Coffee Roasters on nearby Burwood Road or choose from a huge range of shopping and dining options on Glenferrie Road. A must try for dinner for lovers of Japanese cuisine is Ocha in nearby Church Street, Kew.
Bedroom #1: 1 x Queen bed with ensuite (shower)
Bedroom #2: 1 x Single bed
Bedroom #3: 2 x Singles beds
Bedroom #4: 1 x Single daybed (OR King bed)
1 x Shared Bathroom (bath)
Off-street parking + 1 parking permit
When staying at any of our designer holiday homes, you can expect to move in and find everything you will need ready and waiting for you, including:
- Cleaning (upon departure)
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Gourmet welcome hamper containing tea, coffee, milk, sugar, biscuits, muesli and decadent treats
- All essential household items, including luxury toiletries, washing powder, tea towels and toilet paper
- Five-star hotel quality bed linen and towels
Travelling with kids?
Travelling with pets?
Not all properties are pet-friendly, however, we offer a number of beautiful homes that are happy to welcome furry family members. Please let us know if you require accommodation to suit pets as this requires approval prior to booking. Should this home not be suitable for your pets, we will be happy to recommend some alternatives. Water bowls and dog beds are available on request to minimise your luggage.
House Rules: - You must be over 28 years old to book this property. Please contact us if the majority of your guests are aged under 28 to confirm suitability of this property.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES. $5000 PENALTY(refer to terms and conditions)
- No smoking inside the house
- Please respect our neighbours. Fines may apply for excessive noise if reported
- If you break something, please let us know so that we can replace it for the next guests