|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Have the ultimate lakefront getaway by reserving a stay at this gorgeous, custom-designed vacation rental house on Hidden Valley Lake in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Offering nearly as much deck and dock space as interior living space plus 3 full wraparound decks on all levels, this home will truly let you experience the best of fabulous outdoor living!
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for 10 guests on beds, as well as 6 guests on comfortable air mattresses, this stately residence is the perfect size for large families or groups of close friends traveling together. There's plenty of space for you and your companions to spread out and relax throughout 3 full floor levels. You’ll find the home’s beautifully appointed, 3,200 square foot interior filled with fascinating antiques and many unique features such as vintage clocks, antique gas lights converted to electric, 17 antique solid oak schoolhouse doors that the house was literally built around, and numerous other distinctive touches that you really need to experience. Prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the fully stocked kitchen, equipped with stunning all hardwood floors, stainless steel kitchen island with pot rack, and all the other necessary cooking appliances - arrange for groceries to be delivered if you don't feel like shopping! All the other amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, cable TV, wireless internet access right down to the dock for your convenience, and much more.
There’s certainly no shortage of fun to be had here, as the property also provides a variety of “water toys” available for guest use including kayaks, a small sailboat, windsurfer, paddle boat, canoe, and practically anything else you could ever need. You'll even get to enjoy chauffeur driven pontoon rides for an additional fee! If you're bringing your own non-powered boat, you'll be able to make special arrangements to allow lake use. The best feature of all is the property’s 1,200 square foot dock situated right on the lake, complete with full 110-volt power for essentially commercial-level entertainment. There are also several charcoal and propane-fired smokers, including a hog roaster capable of easily cooking 200 pounds of meat, perfect for those looking to entertain a large group for a special event or gathering! You’ll find full seating arrangements with plenty of room for everyone to relax, including a hammock to watch the sunset - the dazzling display of evening colors over the lake will simply take your breath away!
While summer is generally considered prime, this lake oasis offers wonderful outdoor living year-round. With 4 distinct seasons and all the associated beauty that comes with the changing seasons, this lakefront home is guaranteed not to disappoint, no matter what time of year you choose to visit. In the winter months, you'll even have easy access to fantastic skiing at nearby Perfect North Slopes. Come and let this incredible Lawrenceburg vacation rental house serve as your sanctuary - you’ll want to return again year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with hardwood floors, 3 wrap-around decks, wireless internet access, cable TV, hog roaster, several smokers, hammock, Jacuzzi Tub, full on-site laundry facilities, and a variety of "water toys" including kayaks, paddle boat, canoe, grocery delivery service available, and much more
- If you're traveling with kids, utilize the convenient family-friendly amenities, including a furnished playpen, pack 'n play, and high chair!
- Enjoy guided pontoon rides around the lake for an additional charge
- Massive 1,200 square foot private dock on the lake with full 110-volt power, ideal for entertaining!
- Amazing lakefront location, the epitome of outdoor living! Close to wonderful winter skiing and tubing at Perfect North Slopes!
- Located about 20 minutes away from Cincinnati
- Inquire with the owner about special themes for your stay, including but not limited to beer brewing training, wine tasting, fish smoking, the Indy 500, opening day for the Cincinnati Reds, a 4th of July fireworks display, and so much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed, Queen-sized Trundle Bed
- 2 Full-sized Sofa Beds can accommodate 2 extra guests
- 2 Queen-sized Air mattresses and 4 Kid-sized Mattresses available upon request can accommodate an additional 2 adults and 4 kids
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- The household non-powered boats and bikes are available for guest use. Use of these amenities is done at the guest's own risk.
- The power boats are not available for guest use
- Swimming is at the guest's own risk.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
I have certainly enjoyed my stay with my family. Very large living space, could have easily brought more family! Great place to just enjoy life and get away from the hectic city and commercial life. Very peaceful, especially in the evening. Clean place with everything you need. I really enjoyed grilling by the lake and pontoon rides on the lake; absolutely beautiful. I would recommend this place to anyone and I hope to return there myself!
This place is by far one of the best places I've ever been to enjoy some time away.
You can take your family, group of girls or guys, husband and wife - really anyone to get away from everyday life. The scenery is amazing and peaceful!!! There are multiple levels within the home that you can relax and eat dinner while overlooking the lake and beautiful sunsets. The house is extremely clean with everything you need for a vacation or just a couple night get away with the family. You can relax, read a book, watch a movie, grill out, but you can take walks and get your exercise in if you would like. The people and community are friendly and welcoming as well. Would highly recommend to anyone to stay!!
What a treat! This home has so many interesting features and it offers something for everyone. Multi-tiered balconies overlook a clean private lake and provide plenty of opportunity for rest and relaxation. The dock area has plenty of room for outdoor grilling and outdoor activities. The perfect place for large gatherings as well as small family get togethers. The spacious fully stocked kitchen is great for entertaining and the proprietor will go out of his way to help you with your adventure and make you feel at home.
This home is AMAZING. The organization I manage had a 2 day retreat here and it was the PERFECT setting. From the dock to the kitchen to the balcony to the cozy rooms...everything was amazing. I would recommend this home to ANYONE for ANY purpose. The proprietor takes GREAT care of this home, and love can be felt in every nook and cranny. I will be back for certain.
You won't be disappointed in this property! It is fully stocked with every necessity as well as so many amenities you will have to come back again to experience it all. There is truly something for everyone. Families will enjoy all the available activities; swimming in the lake, boating, kayaking, fishing, and cook outs. Couples or groups with out kids can enjoy floating in the lake or laying on the dock with a book while the sound of the water soothes your soul. You will be so impressed that you will begin planning your next trip before you even leave.
This is a beautiful home. Gorgeous view of Hidden Valley Lake and sun sets from both the deck and dock. Great water-front access. Well cared for and maintained. Great area to raise a family. Good schools.