|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Have the ultimate lakefront getaway by reserving a stay at this gorgeous, custom-designed vacation rental house on Hidden Valley Lake in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Offering nearly as much deck and dock space as interior living space plus 3 full wraparound decks on all levels, this home will truly let you experience the best of fabulous outdoor living!
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for 10 guests on beds, as well as 6 guests on comfortable air mattresses, this stately residence is the perfect size for large families or groups of close friends traveling together. There's plenty of space for you and your companions to spread out and relax throughout 3 full floor levels. You’ll find the home’s beautifully appointed, 3,200 square foot interior filled with fascinating antiques and many unique features such as vintage clocks, antique gas lights converted to electric, 17 antique solid oak schoolhouse doors that the house was literally built around, and numerous other distinctive touches that you really need to experience. Prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the fully stocked kitchen, equipped with stunning all hardwood floors, stainless steel kitchen island with pot rack, and all the other necessary cooking appliances - arrange for groceries to be delivered if you don't feel like shopping! All the other amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, cable TV, wireless internet access right down to the dock for your convenience, and much more.
There’s certainly no shortage of fun to be had here, as the property also provides a variety of “water toys” available for guest use including kayaks, a small sailboat, windsurfer, paddle boat, canoe, and practically anything else you could ever need - you'll even get to enjoy chauffeur driven pontoon rides for an additional fee! If you're bringing your own non-powered boat, you'll be able to make special arrangements to allow lake use. The best feature of all is the property’s 1,200 square foot dock situated right on the lake, complete with full 110-volt power for essentially commercial-level entertainment. There are also several charcoal and propane-fired smokers, including a hog roaster capable of easily cooking 200 pounds of meat, perfect for those looking to entertain a large group for a special event or gathering! You’ll find full seating arrangements with plenty of room for everyone to relax, including a hammock to watch the sunset - the dazzling display of evening colors over the lake will simply take your breath away! If you'd like a unique water experience away from the property, check out Hollywood Casino and book a spot on the nearby Gambling Boat!
While summer is generally considered prime, this lake oasis offers wonderful outdoor living year-round. With 4 distinct seasons and all the associated beauty that comes with the changing seasons, this lakefront home is guaranteed not to disappoint, no matter what time of year you choose to visit. In the winter months, you'll even have easy access to fantastic skiing at nearby Perfect North Slopes. When you'd rather stay indoors, pay a visit to either the Creation Museum or any of the phenomenal performances put on by Cincinnati Arts. Come and let this incredible Lawrenceburg vacation rental house serve as your sanctuary - you’ll want to return again year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with hardwood floors, 3 wrap-around decks, wireless internet access, cable TV, hog roaster, several smokers, hammock, Jacuzzi Tub, full on-site laundry facilities, and a variety of "water toys" including kayaks, paddle boat, canoe, grocery delivery service available, and much more
- If you're traveling with kids, utilize the convenient family-friendly amenities, including a furnished playpen, pack 'n play, and high chair!
- Enjoy guided pontoon rides around the lake for an additional charge
- Massive 1,200 square foot private dock on the lake with full 110-volt power, ideal for entertaining!
- Amazing lakefront location, the epitome of outdoor living! Close to wonderful winter skiing and tubing at Perfect North Slopes!
- Located about 20 minutes away from Cincinnati
- Inquire with the owner about special themes for your stay, including but not limited to beer brewing training, wine tasting, fish smoking, the Indy 500, opening day for the Cincinnati Reds, a 4th of July fireworks display, and so much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed, Queen-sized Trundle Bed
- 2 Full-sized Sofa Beds can accommodate 2 extra guests
- 2 Queen-sized Air mattresses and 4 Kid-sized Mattresses available upon request can accommodate an additional 2 adults and 4 kids
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- The household non-powered boats and bikes are available for guest use. Use of these amenities is done at the guest's own risk.
- The power boats are not available for guest use
- Swimming is at the guest's own risk.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
I could spend forever hanging out here - enjoying the unique decor of each room or the view from the deck. Peaceful setting for reflection or fun setting for reunions or isolated setting for a business retreat. This home with access to a quiet lake is just wonderful!
All the rooms we needed.
Beautiful view of the lake.
Clean linens and kitchen.
Many unique antiques were fun to learn about.
Enjoyed grinding our coffee beans by hand each morning.
I love this property - every visit feels like a vacation, whether it's one hour or a day. There's nothing like life on the lake, ski slopes nearby, a challenging bicycle course around the valley or stroll in their private woods. And, for adventure seekers, you can practice water skiing and flying nearby. Yep, it's oke to turn off the TV at night and enjoy the evening with a glass of wine / beer and the sounds of Hidden Valley.
Our stay at this lake house was perfect for our group. We held a fall retreat for 10 kids at this property, and they loved it! Upon arrival the house was clean and all set up with extra beds and linens for our group. Situated right on the lake, we were able to take advantage of the property's kayaks, fishing rods, canoes, paddle boats, and beautiful dock space. It's also within walking distance from the beach/volley ball nets, so the kids can swim and hang out in the sand. The sports complex is a quick drive away if you want to use the space for large games.
The owner, Kevin, was an amazing host and made us feel very welcome. I highly recommend this for anyone, whether you're looking for a relaxing getaway or an activity-filled weekend!
The setting of this vacation home is charming. The details within go far beyond ones imagination - reconnecting with friends while watching the sunset near the lake is magical. Such a welcoming environment for all ages.
Your host goes way beyond what is required preparing for your arrival Truly a must get away spot!!!
Beautiful in the fall on the lake. Enjoyed the peace and quiet times relaxing on the dock. There were many choices of water crafts to choose from. The house was comfortable and easily accommodates a large group but we were a small group of women wanting to get away to relax and do some hand stitching. This was the place to just that. Maybe next year we could do a family gathering and ho to the perfect north ski slopes near by and try out our skills st snow skiing or tubing.