|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Have the ultimate lakefront getaway by reserving a stay at this gorgeous, custom-designed vacation rental house on Hidden Valley Lake in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Offering nearly as much deck and dock space as interior living space plus 3 full wraparound decks on all levels, this home will truly let you experience the best of fabulous outdoor living!
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for 10 guests on beds, as well as 6 guests on comfortable air mattresses, this stately residence is the perfect size for large families or groups of close friends traveling together. There's plenty of space for you and your companions to spread out and relax throughout 3 full floor levels. You’ll find the home’s beautifully appointed, 3,200 square foot interior filled with fascinating antiques and many unique features such as vintage clocks, antique gas lights converted to electric, 17 antique solid oak schoolhouse doors that the house was literally built around, and numerous other distinctive touches that you really need to experience. Prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the fully stocked kitchen, equipped with stunning all hardwood floors, stainless steel kitchen island with pot rack, and all the other necessary cooking appliances - arrange for groceries to be delivered if you don't feel like shopping! All the other amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, cable TV, wireless internet access right down to the dock for your convenience, and much more.
There’s certainly no shortage of fun to be had here, as the property also provides a variety of “water toys” available for guest use including kayaks, a small sailboat, windsurfer, paddle boat, canoe, and practically anything else you could ever need. You'll even get to enjoy chauffeur driven pontoon rides for an additional fee! If you're bringing your own non-powered boat, you'll be able to make special arrangements to allow lake use. The best feature of all is the property’s 1,200 square foot dock situated right on the lake, complete with full 110-volt power for essentially commercial-level entertainment. There are also several charcoal and propane-fired smokers, including a hog roaster capable of easily cooking 200 pounds of meat, perfect for those looking to entertain a large group for a special event or gathering! You’ll find full seating arrangements with plenty of room for everyone to relax, including a hammock to watch the sunset - the dazzling display of evening colors over the lake will simply take your breath away!
While summer is generally considered prime, this lake oasis offers wonderful outdoor living year-round. With 4 distinct seasons and all the associated beauty that comes with the changing seasons, this lakefront home is guaranteed not to disappoint, no matter what time of year you choose to visit. In the winter months, you'll even have easy access to fantastic skiing at nearby Perfect North Slopes. Come and let this incredible Lawrenceburg vacation rental house serve as your sanctuary - you’ll want to return again year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with hardwood floors, 3 wrap-around decks, wireless internet access, cable TV, hog roaster, several smokers, hammock, Jacuzzi Tub, full on-site laundry facilities, and a variety of "water toys" including kayaks, paddle boat, canoe, grocery delivery service available, and much more
- If you're traveling with kids, utilize the convenient family-friendly amenities, including a furnished playpen, pack 'n play, and high chair!
- Enjoy guided pontoon rides around the lake for an additional charge
- Massive 1,200 square foot private dock on the lake with full 110-volt power, ideal for entertaining!
- Amazing lakefront location, the epitome of outdoor living! Close to wonderful winter skiing and tubing at Perfect North Slopes!
- Located about 20 minutes away from Cincinnati
- Inquire with the owner about special themes for your stay, including but not limited to beer brewing training, wine tasting, fish smoking, the Indy 500, opening day for the Cincinnati Reds, a 4th of July fireworks display, and so much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed, Queen-sized Trundle Bed
- 2 Full-sized Sofa Beds can accommodate 2 extra guests
- 2 Queen-sized Air mattresses and 4 Kid-sized Mattresses available upon request can accommodate an additional 2 adults and 4 kids
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- The household non-powered boats and bikes are available for guest use. Use of these amenities is done at the guest's own risk.
- The power boats are not available for guest use
- Swimming is at the guest's own risk.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
We loved our stay here and hope to come back again during the summer months so we can experience more of the lake and the fun possibilities this place offers. Kevin was a great host! Definitely recommend using this option whether traveling with family or friends.
The house was so great for a friends getaway. Kevin was a wonderful host! We loved the house, the deck is amazing, he had paddle boats, kayaks and canoes and even arranged for us to take a pontoon boat ride around the lake. We also used the beach volleyball right down the street at the beach. We already are looking forward to going back next year.
My friends and I had a wonderful weekend here thanks to Kevin, his hospitality, and the countless activities that are available to you when you stay here. Kevin makes sure that you have had all of your questions answered at check in, and if you come up with any others he makes sure you know he is just a phone call away. The driveway and path to the water are a little steep but definitely manageable. The home itself is beautiful and the balconies are a great place to relax with friends/family.
Overall, I cannot thank Kevin enough for the amazing weekend that my friends and I had here. I would absolutely recommend this for anyone looking for a beautiful lake with various activities (kayaking, canoeing, paddle boating, fishing, swimming).
The only problem with this place is the hill, but it is also the beauty of the place. Lots for kids of all ages to do for fun. Kayaking, canoeing, fishing, swimming, all available and all sampled daily by our family.
We also brought a card table for puzzle ing. One 500 piece puzzle daily for five days.
Additional board games and movies available as well.
Being summer, we shared the space with a mouse!
Fine time was had by all.
Every detail was perfect. Very clean, beautiful spot right on the lake.
Our extended family stayed here for the celebration of my in-law's 50th anniversary. It was a great space with so many fun things for my in-laws and well as my children and neices. We loved the water, swimming, kayaks, canoes and fishing. It has everything we needed to feed everyone. When we realized that the gas grill wasn't working, Kevin had a new one delivered the next day. Kevin was a wonderful host who checked in with us to make sure our stay was as we hoped. The patio funiture at the lake was dated but that did not deter from our having fun. The only thing that was challenging was getting my mother-in-law down to the water since it is a steep path and it was difficult for her physically to make it. The balconies outside of every level were a favorite for our family to reconnect and relax. We made memories this week.