Low budget homestay in Melaka City.
- Clean, basic and comfortable
- Free WIFI
- Air-conditional to all 3 bedrooms with 4 single beds and 1 queen bed
- Air- conditional living room
-1x heater shower to master room
- Pantry with fridge, electric kettle and tablewares
- living room equipped with TV and Astro Njoy
- DVD player available.
- nearby tourist attractions:
- Jonker street
- Hatten Square
- Mahkota Parade
- Dutch Square
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Eateries ranging from economical fast food to premium restaurants and cafes...
5 storeys walkup split-level (2-storey) apartment @ last (3rd-4th floor). There is no lift . Need to walk-up via staircase. Advise to pack light.
- Public parking lots available around apartment blocks.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
THERE IS NO MATTRESS/ PILLOWS ? BLANKETS PROVIDED FOR ADDITIONAL GUEST AFTER 6 PEOPLES. SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT MAY BE MADE CASE TO CASE BASIS.
House Rules: 1. Strictly no cooking
2. No Pets
3. Cleanliness must be observed during period of stay
4. Take good care of the property and items in the space
5. Strictly no smoking in the house. If you absolute need to smoke, you may do so out of the house at the balconies with the house door close.
Overall is good and will recommend to friends.
1)Nice house and rooms to stay for tourist
2)Cleanliness of the bed is good and nice environment at home
3)Suggest to provide WIFI and TV at the living room
4)Must use the car to reach the house and tourist places (A Famosa and shopping Centre)
Everything is good!I
Only that is a walk apartment.
Could add-on a TV in the living room.
Everything is good, the apartment was clean, check in and out time were flexible and convenient. Only it is a walk-up apartment, no lift @_@, need to walk up via staircase. So it really advise to pack light.
It will be good if add-on Wifi & a TV in living room~
Friendly host. Warm meet & greet session. Feel very welcomed. My brother and his family enjoyed his stay at the clean unit.
The exterior of the apartment blocks could do with a good coat of paint. The exterior does not do justice to the clean unit inside. This a walk-up apartment, so be prepared to walk up 3 flights of stairs to the 3rd floor where this unit is located. There is no lift.
Location is good to many eating places & places of interest, all within driving distance. However a bit impractical to walk.
Could do with a TV in the living area....other than that, my brother and his family is happy with the time spent there, worth every ringgit!
Overall, we had a pleasant trip. The apartment was clean and cosy. The check in and out time were flexible and convenient.
1) It will be better to have a car as there is a distance between Jonker Walk and the apartment. It will be tough to walk over under hot sun.
2) Kindly bring your own toilet amenities as it is not provided.