|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
A delightful 3-room luxury condo (Taragon Puteri Bintang) located behind Times Square shopping mall, same building as Furama Bukit Bintang Hotel but in a different entrance. Almost all downtown attractions can be reached within walking distance.
(More choice, check out my other listings)
Our slogan : STAY LIKE A LOCAL in KL downtown, yet without compromising hotel quality.
The address: No.136, Changkat Thambi Dollah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
800sqft/75sqmeter with a very small balcony is fully furnished with;
1) Up stair :2 luxury queen size bed and 1 bathroom. Down stair : 1luxury queen size bed, living room and 1bathroom. Extra bed (without bed base or box-spring, mattress is placed on the floor) is available for guests more than 6.
2) High quality sofa.
3) Free high speed WiFi, TV, Astro.
4) Washing machine, microwave oven, refrigerator, induction hob, essential utensils etc.
5) Bathroom necessities
6) 24hrs security guards standby.
6) Free car park upon request.
Affordable and comfortable for short term to long term stay, ideal for business or leisure travellers. Available for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly rentals.
Guests will be provided with entrance access card. The public facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium and children play ground.
Free car park upon request. Refundable deposit RM100 for car park access card.
How we interact with Guests?
Check-in & Check-out reception opens 24hrs a day. Reception counter is located beside the building lobby.
We respect guest privacy and undisturbed living like staying at your own house! However, my staff and I still 24 hrs contactable whenever you need any assistance from food and drink recommendation, transport, tourist guide to unexpected incidences like missing passport, accidence etc.
Same building as Furama Bukit Bintang hotel, at different entrance. Easy access to all spots because of its location within the most trendy area of Bukit Bintang.
Walking distance of 3 min to Times Square mall. From Times Square shopping mall to Sungei Wang and Lot 10 malls is only 2 min. These two malls are just 5 min to Pavilion and Starhill malls. There is a walkway (the RM100 million air conditioned pedestrian bridge-It is worth a walk!) from Pavilion to KLCC. Just follow the direction signboards or ask around, you wouldn't get lost!
Other walking attraction spots : 5 min to Monorial Imbi station, 10 min to LRT Hang Tuah station, 15 min to Bintang walk and Alor food street. 7-11 convenience store, restaurants and pubs just located opposite the building's entrance.
Less than RM15 taxi fare (be caution of unethically taxi driver extortion!) can bring you to areas like China Town, Dataran Merdeka, Little India at Jalan Masjid India, KLCC etc.
There are many ways in coming to Taragon Puteri Bintang;
1. Taxi- Tell driver Taragon Puteri Bintang, beside Furama Bukit Bintang hotel, behind Times Square shopping mall. Airport prepaid taxi cost RM80, metered taxi cost RM100, and it takes about 1 hour.
2. Coach- Airport to KL Central Station cost RM10/person, then take taxi cost RM13
3. If you are around in the city- the nearest monorail is Imbi Station, LRT is Hang Tuah Station.
Park your car in front of lobby, go to our reception counter and get a car park access card before entering the basement car park.