The apartment in this two family - duplex is perfect for anyone looking to stay close to the city, while still having enough room/space to ensure a quiet, and relaxing stay. Apartment is 10 miles from the Boston Logan airport. 7-9 miles to Downtown Boston. 4-5 miles to Cambridge/Somerville. 1 mile to Brighton. 7 miles to Boston Medical Center.
Extremely convenient to highway access, while close enough to public transportation to get around comfortably.
Tree lined, close to universities, downtown Boston (via express bus). Renovated Colonial.
Open concept / large, clean apartment. High end appliances - granite counter top, updated bathroom. One available parking in the back of the property.
Complimentary starting supplies: linens, towels, toiletries, kitchen stocks, most essentials. Free laundry, internet, cable TV, books, games, etc.
- Convenient location (see formal traveler feedback) to universities, Boston, and surrounding villages
- Large spacious living area
- Private parking on the property
- Clean, and stocked kitchen
- Access to washer and dryer
- 3 min walk to the nearest bus stop; weekdays express bus direct to downtown Boston/Copley non-stop (10-12 minutes); 57 bus to BU, Kenmore Station / Fenway Park
- Park and Playground all around the town, and one just down the hill
Absolutely no loud events/parties. Please treat this home as your own.
Newton is ranked #1 place to live by 24/7 Wall Street!
Located just outside of Boston, Newton is well respected for the quality of education, community life, exceptional homes, and beautiful open spaces. Newton has frequently been voted as one of the 10 best communities to live in.
The town houses Boston College, Mount Ida College and Lasell College; and convenient to Boston University, MIT, Harvard. The Boston Marathon runs right through the City with Heartbreak Hill beginning next to City Hall. The Newton Free Library is well respected as one of the largest, most well equipped libraries in the Commonwealth.