|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Live a high life! A newly built high rise condominium by SMDC just beside the LRT 2 Gilmore Station. Few minutes ride to University Belt Manila, SM City Sta. Mesa, Divisoria Shopping Center, Araneta Coliseum, Gateway Mall, Cubao Terminals, Greenhills Shopping Center and St. Luke's Hospital.
Walking distance to Robinson Mall Magnolia, Savemore Supermarket, Broadway Centrum, Oasis Events & Place, Mt. Carmel Church, Various Banks, Gilmore IT Centers and other business establishments. Just across St. Paul University and Sykes.
- Bunk Bed (Double size and single size bed with mattresses & pillows
- Sofa bed with Cabled HD Channels 32" LCD TV & DVD
- Dining table & chairs
- Kitchen with utensils & cooking wares
- Toilet / bathroom with accessories
- 1.5 hp air-conditioner
- Hot shower
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary bottled water & coffee
- Adult lap pool & kiddie pool
- Spacious air-conditioned Visitor's Lounge
- Breathtaking view at Sky Lounge
- Multi-purpose / function room
- 24-hour security
- Chambermaid services (maintenance & housekeeping)
- 4 high speed elevators
Check in: 2:00 pm
Check out: 12:00 pm
* Additional charges of Php300 / pax / day for extra guests, to be paid upon check in
* Special arrangements for late check in & late check out should be made in advance
* Security Deposit of Php1,500 upon check-in which is refundable upon check-out.
* Please turn-off lights and air-conditioning when leaving the unit.
Thank you! Looking forward to hosting you :)
3rd time we stayed in Princeton Residences, safe/beautiful place to stay, Well maintained Condominium, Mariel is the loveliest host we ever met. A well recommended place to stay. We will be back again. Thank u for everything Mariel.
Very cosy little apartment, short drive to Greenhills Market. Right next to Gilmore LRT, Jollibee and 7/11.
Accidentally left my laptop in the apartment after we've already checked out, Mariel made sure that I got it back. Will definitely stay again.