|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Walking distance to:
- left Opposite to Ayala Mall (specialized on medium and high-class level) Prime Location in Cebu City and 42nd biggest mall worldwide, where you can find anything inside such as:
- Laundry Services, Convenience Stores
- Pharmacies, Banks or whatever you may look for
- endless coffeeshops, Restaurants, Bakeries
- Barber-shops and SPA centers
- Terraces of Ayala (Hot Spot in Cebu city for Tourists and high class locals )
- Cebu Business Park
- right opposite to Cebu City Sports Park (Tennis, Badminton, bowling, billard, huge pools etc...)
House Rules: - no loud music after 10pm
- eventual visitors to be registered before
- just treat the condo as if it was yours
Our stay at the condo was fantastic
Roland and his family Abraham and Gurly looked after us with transport and kept the apartment very clean.
Close to good shopping and meals.
The service desk people were very helpful.
Very secure and safe.
Pool and other ammenities very nice.
Best place we have stayed since coming to Cebu.
Roland is a very good person to deal with and very helpful.
Five Tars form us.
We loved our stay here. This is a spacious, high-end condo with all the amenities of home. There was nonstop hot water, great water pressure, and the air conditioning worked perfectly and ran very quiet. Condo is very quiet too; being located on the 16th floor, and on a quiet side street, you will get a good night's sleep. Our 5 year old daughter loved the pool !
WiFi was excellent too.
The property manager was super accommodating. With typhoon Ruby coming while we were there, she went out of her way to get us flashlights just in case. The owner touched base often to make sure we were happy with our stay.
The location can't be beat. It is a one minute walk to our Ayala mall and it's wide array of shopping and dining options. Area very safe too, so important if you were traveling with your family.
I would definitely stay here again.