|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Located on the beautiful Wyndham Smoky Mountains resort, minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, sits our comfortable, spacious, 1,532 square-foot 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo capable of sleeping up to 10 people.
Spend your days exploring the lively towns of Seierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge as you catch a show, eat at delicious restaurants, and enjoy family-fun at countless attractions. Or, get outdoors and experience the unique landscape with adventures like hiking, boating, fishing, and more.
When it’s time to relax after a day of adventures and fun, put your feet up on the soft, cozy king-sized bed in the master bedroom. The attached private bathroom features a whirlpool tub, just what you need to rejuvenate yourself after an exciting day. While you put your feet up, up to 4 devices can stay connected with our free Wi-Fi. Need more devices or speed? Premium packages are available at the front desk!
In the second bedroom you’ll find another inviting king-sized bed, and the third bedroom has two plush double-beds. The second bathroom is shared between the two bedrooms, making this condo a wonderful stay for large families or groups!
Don’t worry about getting your clothes dirty while you’re out and about, your condo features a washer and dryer with a starter supply of laundry detergent.
Now that it’s time to make supper, take advantage of the fully-appointed kitchen. Complete with a stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, and paper-towels you’ll find everything you need to cook up a delicious meal.
The living room is an excellent place for you to sit-back and take it easy after a busy day of fun. Stretch out on the comfy couches and chairs, pop in a movie on the TV and DVD player, and let us provide some popcorn! The sofa also has a comfy queen-sized sofa-sleeper, letting this condo sleep 10 people.
Head out onto the large balcony and take a deep, soothing breath of the Smoky Mountain air. With your favourite drink in hand, slow-down as you watch the sun dip below the horizon and the stars appear in the night sky. It’s the picture-perfect finish to an unforgettable day.
Book this popular condo today, look on the right side of this page to check for availability. If you have any questions at all, please contact us and we will be glad to help you.
Cock roaches in room, poor breakfast selection, no eggs, no meat. One morning no gravy or biscuits.
We were happy with the accommodations at the Wyndham Smoky Mountains Resort. The 3-bedroom deluxe we stayed in offered lots of space for our family of 4 during our 6-night stay. It offered full kitchen amenities, good size bedrooms and bathrooms, dining table for 6, and the activities center offered some nice options when we weren't in the national park. We did experience a few problems, however.
1. The biggest problem was the free wifi (service provider is ATT) which was just about useless, very reminiscent of dial up (why bother, right?). We literally watched emails load a line at a time. In order to keep up with the work we needed to do while there, we ended using the wifi in the parking lot of the local county library. They really shouldn't even offer it, and certainly shouldn't promote it as a benefit! Extremely frustrating!!
2. The TV wasn't much better. We couldn't even find a way to determine what was on each channel or when it started or how long it lasted. And some channels would fade in and out (I think this was due to the extremely poor ATT cable service). We decided reading books was less frustrating.
3. The hard sales pitch for vacation ownership at check in was also a problem. I rented through VRBO, but the check in process was handled by Wyndham. We checked in normally, but then were told to go across the lobby for our "parking pass". This is their RUSE to get you to the sales desk across the lobby (don't do it!) as I never found any need for a parking pass. At first they were offering us 4 (of their last 6 - right!) free water park tickets (I'm sure they tell this to everyone). Then they told us they had an opening at 9:00 for a free breakfast for all of us one day. Anything that sounds too good to be true usually is. It wasn't until they asked us to sign something that we learned there would be a sales presentation at the breakfast. They never mentioned this - very deceptive! By this time we were already frustrated with the amount of time they had stolen from us. And to make matters worse, the sales guy kept talking to my husband and not me! Where do they find these people? I'll never stay at a Wyndham again that's for sure!
4. The refrigerator leaked on the inside causing a pool of water on the lower shelf.
5. And if you don't want the sales pitch, don't answer the phone in your room! They'll try to get you that way if you aren't buying what they're selling in the lobby!
Find non-stop fun and activities on the Wyndham Smoky Mountains resort, including:
2 Outdoor Swimming Pools, 2 Outdoor Children's Pools, 2 Exercise Equipment Areas, Picnic/BBQ Area, 2 Miniature Golf Areas, 2 Indoor Swimming Pools, Organized Activities Program, 2 Outdoor Hot Tubs, 2 Playgrounds, 2 Dry Saunas
Beyond the resort you’ll find:
Fantastic shopping at factory outlet stores, Music, rides, and more at Dollywood, The Smoky Mountain Deer Farm & Exotic Petting Zoo, The Forbidden Caverns, Nature trails weaving through 900 miles of Smoky Mountain woodlands
...and so much more! The only thing you'll wish for is more time to explore everything.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay