Only $174.50/night with a 4 night, off-season stay.
Book 2 nights at our low off-season rate of $349/night, and the next TWO NIGHTS ARE FREE! Valid for stays completed before June 12th 2019--Excluding Valentines Day Week, Spring Break and holiday weeks/weekends.
Valentines Day And Spring Break Special: Book 3 nights and 4th night is FREE. Valid for stays completed between Feb 10 and Feb 20, 2019 AND March 20th and April 23rd, 2019.
Hidden Treasure Vacation Rental in a newly built modern home with a new hot tub and is situated in the upscale and quiet community of Beach Wood Estates. The walk to the beach is just a few minutes away on your own private beach path. Just around the corner is the Dunes Swimming Pool and the charming historic town of Ocean Park is less than a mile from the home.
Sleep up to 12 more when you book Blue Skyes (VRBO Listing #1194775) which is on the same block. Both homes are managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
The amenities in this home include:
• Sleeps up to 10 (8 in beds, 2 on fold out sofa).
• 4 bedrooms: 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Twins, one trundle (two Twins)
• Note: trundle bed is in small den
• 2 1/2 Bathrooms.
• Short 5 minute walk to the beach on private path.
• Ping-pong table in the garage for all to enjoy.
• New 6 person outdoor private HOT TUB.
• Pet Friendly. Two dogs allowed.
• Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to cook a family feast.
• Dining table with seating for 10.
• Relaxing den with Flat screen TV, DVD, Cable and games, books and plenty of movies for any age.
• Gas fireplace
• Laundry room with front loading washer and dryer.
• Master bedroom suite with jetted tub.
• Stay connected with free 100 MBS high speed internet access (WIFI)
• Outside deck with Barbecue
Originally founded by the Methodist church as a camp location, Ocean Park continues in the tradition of small seaside town, with restaurants, family-owned businesses and miles of beaches to welcome visitors. Join in the festivities of the annual Garlic Festival and the Rod Run to the End of the World. While you are in Ocean Park go back in time with a visit to Jack’s Country Store. This unique store offers over 220,000 items and they say, “If Jack’s doesn’t have it, you don’t need it!” Take your time, as it is a fun place to look around.