|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Villa only for 2, especially for a couple. Villa in tropical paradise, fully furnished and within walking distance to the beach and all rests and shopping.
- Beautiful tropical garden with banana trees and frangipaniers.
- Pool with deck and massage table
- Open floor plan on garden and pool
- Interior Balines touches and ethnic decoration
- Dinner area, Kitchen all furnished
- Cosy bedroom, queen size bed, air con, fan, dressing, TV cable
- Windowns glass with full black out shades for loungy or late sleep in mornings
- Bathroom and toilets
A real cozy rest in Bali.
- Cleaning staff, pool man and gardener (coming at 1 pm so you are quiet in the morning).
- Bedsheet, bath towels and pool towels.
- 1 day supply of soap for your arrival
- Available : mineral water gallon and tea
- Safety box
- Internet wifi
- Arrival airport transfer (one way) for 6 nights minimum stay.
Not Included :
- Rent scooter : directly delivery to the villa
- Private car with driver
- Trip tour in Bali, Gili Island, LOmbok
- Booking boat ticket
- Wellness at the villa : massage....
Easy service :
- Taxi at 50 m
- Circle K at 50 m, food shop open 7d/7 and 24h/24
- Laundry at 30 m
- Warung (little restaurant), very good, fresh food and cheap at 50 m.
I'm at your disposal to organize your stay in The Island of the Goods, if you wish.You must live the best experience in Bali.
I live in Seminyak, so I'm at your disposal for your welcome and your stay for anything that you need...
House Rules: Zen attitude !
Not use drugs to respect the law and the Balinese culture.
This Villa is just as the pics show, just beautuful. I was a solo traveler and although it is located away from everything, up a lane way, I felt safe day and night. Located behind high walls, a secure fence and locked a gate.
The owner Catou met me there upon arrival along with the cleaner, both very lovely women. Catou only a phone call away as and when required willing to arrange any tours or whatever you needed.
Although located a little far from the beach, ( about 20 walk) , there are taxis just at the end of the lane way all the time.
This Villa has everything one needs.
I loved it.
I'll return again.
My girlfriend and I stayed at the villa for 2 nights. It was a really nice and relaxing stay. The host was really friendly and helpful with lots of recommendations and hints and tips. She also organised car hire for us and we were also allowed to check in early so she was very accommodating. The villa itself is relaxing but you can hear construction workers outside during the day. The small pool is really nice and the veranda is perfect for chilling out. The villa is in walking distance to the Main Street (oberoi) or you can take a taxis which we did most of the time as it's very cheap (ask the taxi driver to put the meter on!). There are lots of small bars, cafes and restaurants near by. We also got food delivered to the villa (the host will give you a list of places that age recommends). Overall a really nice experience and we would recommend the villa to any couple who would like to relax and also explore the local area.