|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The Arena is luxury at its finest. An exquisite, fully furnished apartment located within the new 'One East Melbourne' development designed by internationally renowned architect Claudio Silvestrin; "a master of perfect details who has dramatically framed panoramic vistas within luxuriously hand crafted spaces."
This opulent, East Melbourne apartment has been tastefully decorated with the finest furnishings as requested by the interior designer. Come and experience its state of the art, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances and intergrated fridge/freezer. From the spacious living and dining area you can marvel at the panoramic views and take in the vibrant colours of the city night lights that wash through the apartment. With vast floor to ceiling windows and electric blind controls at your finger tips in the living area, you can relax in your own private winter garden (enclosed terrace) where you can watch the tennis on the outside courts of the Melbourne Tennis Centre.
The impressive master bedroom has a king size bed, built in robes with plenty of storage and a deluxe ensuite. The second bedroom has a flexible bedding setup, as either two singles or one king bed. Take pleasure in the building's luxurious sauna, spa, pool and gymnasium and enjoy the added protection of security parking with secure entry to the apartment. Further conveniences include top of the range European style laundry, complimentary cable TV, wireless internet connection and local calls.
This grand, self-contained apartment is lperfect for a holiday or short term stay, revered for its outstanding location close to the heart of Melbourne. The Arena guarantees convenient access to major sporting venues such as the MCG, one of the world's greatest stadiums with its ability to seat in excess of +-- ---- ---- and the new Rectangular Soccer/Rugby stadium and Rod Laver Arena home of the Australian Open Tennis. Equally accessible are the Botanical and Treasury Gardens, the Parliament buildings in Spring Street and the Myer music bowl. Choose from the 100's of acclaimed Melbourne restaurants renowned for their multi-cultural cuisines before a night at the theatre and take a ride on the colourful Giant Sky Wheel on the Yarra River.
Please note we very rarely have feedback regarding noise for this apartment (2 in a total over 5 years to 2013). However light sleepers should note the apartment is located close to the heart of the city and as such the rumble of public transport and other noises associated with a city location may be audible. We invite you to read actual guest reviews, or by clicking through to our reviews on Trip Advisor. If you choose this lovely property we cannot offer any refunds except within the standard cancellation terms.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
An overview of The Arena:
The Arena is ideal for:
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry
We will personally meet you on arrival at the property
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night's sleep
Bedroom 1 - king sized bed
Bedroom 2 - king sized bed which can split to two singles if necessary
Swimming Pool and Gym:
" Overall impression of the property 9/10 Quality of customer service 8/10 Cleanliness of the property 9/10 Value for money 8/10 "
Mel & Andrew - Feb, 2014
" Overall impression of the property 9/10 Quality of customer service 8/10 Cleanliness of the property 9/10 Value for money 8/10 "
Brad A. - Jun, 2013
" We stayed in the apartment in December 2012. It is a beautiful apartment. It has a wonderful -------. As it is next to the train line you do hear the trains from time to time but that did not bother -----@-----.--- is well located and the undercover carpark is great. The pool is beautiful. We travelled with our two children, 9 month old and 2.5 year old. The closed in verandah was great. Overall it was a wonderful stay and we would love to stay there again. "
"Absolutely loved The Arena and will be back. All dealings with your organization have been extremely professional and we will recommend you to all."
Doug F., Aug 2011
"A stylish and very comfortable property. We never tired of the panoramic views of Melbourne. Lovely bedding, exquisite furnishings and staff at Boutique Stays very professional and helpful. Thank you all, for making our holiday a 10 out of 10 experience! PS. Really appreciated the little starter packs Boutique Stays provided. Those extras really helped us to settle in and relax from the very first time of arrival."
Helen M., Jul 2011
" After moving interstate from Melbourne, we have finally found the perfect "home away from home". Thank you for making our beautiful apartment available. We look forward to spending our time here in East Melbourne each time we are in Melbourne. We love it!!! Our first visit, but definately not our last. "
Bernard & Charlene F - May, 2011
"Now our No.1 accommodation option in Melbourne. Hope to return before too long."
Bruce & Agnes S., Jan 2011
"What an amazing place - the view is outstanding! Walking distance from the city, right next to the Aussie Open. We are sure to be back! Thanks so much!"
Sue, Lloyd, Tom & Lily O., Jan 2011
"Amazing view - Can't wait to come back!"
Rebecca & family, Jan 2011
"Lovely apartment! Exceeded our expectations & definitely recommend for a luxurious stay! The view is breathtaking! Simply lovely!"
Ching & family, Oct 2010
"Exceeded all expectations. We look forward to our next visit. A home away from home."
Phillip & Jo, Sep 2010
"Just like a favourite meal... You never want it to finish!" Gary & Sharon H., Sep 2010
"A stunning apartment in a beautiful location - a fantastic home away from home that is hard to leave. Thank you."
Pamela & John B., Aug 2010
"Thank you so much. You made our honeymoon the best it could've been & we're so grateful."
Natalie E., July 2010
"Couldn't get over the view. Simply breathtaking. Will definately be back."
Natalie, James & Noah, Jul 2010
"Fantastic property. Would definitely stay here again." Ebru J., Jun 2010
"The view is like a moving picture screen. We just loved the apartment. Beautifully decorated. Well equipped. Spectacular view..."
Russ, Bridget, Michael & Clare, Jun/Jul 2010
"Thank you for a wonderful apartment. Perfect spot to get around Melbourne. Don't want to leave!"
Shan, Dee & Billie, Apr 2010
"Awesome apartment, will definately come back. Great little extras around the apartment. Thank you!!"
Renee, Shane, Katie & Chris, Apr 2010
" Love it, loved the views. Thnak you very much. Thanks also for the welcome pack. "
Cathi T. - Jan, 2014
" Great Unit, Beautiful Views "
Cameron M - Jul, 2014
House Rules: Note all bookings require a $700 bond, refunded after a property inspection on your departure. The bond is taken 10 days prior to your arrival and is a condition of your stay with Boutique Stays. Our friendly team will contact you shortly to make arrangements for your bond.
1. The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. In the event that any additional persons stay at the property, an additional fee may be charged according to our usual rates and/or we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
2. If pets are entering the property or staying at the property (only allowable for pet friendly properties), this must be disclosed at the time of booking, otherwise we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund. In that case we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternative accommodation. All disclosed pet stays will be referred to on your invoice and there is a surcharge per clean for pet guests. This surcharge covers a small amount of additional cleaning time that may be required for a pet stay. If extensive additional cleaning is required, this will be charged to the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). The general house rules for pet guests are to not allow them on the beds and furniture and to clean up after them before leaving the property. Guests will be liable for any necessary cleaning and dry-cleaning if required. Additionally, the number of pet guests must be disclosed clearly at the time of booking and will also be noted on your invoice.
3. All pets at Boutique Stays pet friendly properties are to be flea and tick treated, fully vaccinated, and well behaved. Well behaved means under control at all times. Dogs are to be on a leash when in common areas or driveways, and are not to be left in the house/apartment, on decks/balconies, or in yards for prolonged periods of time unattended. If guests are absent from the property during the day for extended periods, they will make arrangements to have their dog attended to throughout the day. If dogs are left alone and bark constantly during the day this contravenes local noise laws, upsets neighbours and guests may be asked to vacate the property without refund.
4. All Boutique Stays properties are non-smoking indoors. We reserve the right to terminate a guest's stay without refund if we become aware of guest's or friend's of guests smoking indoors. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any smoke fumes from the property.
5. You will agree to any other reasonable house rules which may be made available to you at the property.
6. In the case of Boutique Stays properties which are part of a residential apartment complex, guest are required to enter and exit the property quietly.
7. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am Sun-Thu, and between 11pm and 9am Fri-Sat.
8. All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
9. Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
10. The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally. We will notify you by email or phone at least 24 hours prior, unless we have made verbal arrangements or it is a matter of urgency. If however we have reason to believe that he property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions we reserve the right to enter the property without notice.
Check In and Check Out
11. Check In and Check Out procedures will be detailed in the Property Information package forwarded to you following payment of deposit. Whilst we are more than happy to provide early check in and late checkout wherever possible, this can only be confirmed at the last minute as it is dependent on other bookings at the time. Failure to adhere to those procedures could result in the incurring of additional costs.
Breakages, Losses and Guest Charges
12. A security deposit of $700 is required. This is taken via -------. Security deposits are held until after your departure. Funds may be retained from the security deposit if these Terms & Conditions have been breached, or if additional cleaning is required, or if there have been breakages or damages.
13. You are responsible for leaving the property in the state in which you found it on arrival. All breakages or losses must be reported immediately to us. Whilst we will not pursue reimbursement for minor accidental damage or normal wear and tear, the total cost of making good any other damage or loss to the property, garden or contents will be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). Please note this includes the removal of consumable items from the property which are provided for guest use whilst in-house and are not intended as individual use presentations (examples include laundry powder, dishwashing liquid, toiletries provided in dispensers etc).
14. It is our policy to have all locks changed if keys are lost or not returned. All associated costs will be charged to the credit card provided for payment (or left for security) if this occurs. Similarly any remote controls will be replaced at your cost if lost or not returned.
15. Standard cleaning services on your departure are included in your rates. Properties may also include interim cleaning services for stays of longer than a week. This will be detailed in your pre arrival information. Guests are expected to leave the properties in a neat and tidy state without the need for extensive, excessive cleaning. You are responsible for all cleaning charges in the event that the property is left in a state that requires more than standard cleaning. This will be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security).
16. Reasonable usage of electricity, gas any other utilities provided at the property are included in your rates. Excessive use (more than a 30% increase compared to similar periods) of any of these utilities may be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). If charges are passed onto the Guest, evidence of charges will be provided on request.
17. Properties which provide local telephone calls included in the rate, do so for up to 6 calls per day. Costs for additional calls may be passed onto guests.
18. Neither Boutique Stays nor the owners of the property are liable for loss to you of any personal belongings while you are in the property. Guest items found by our cleaning staff are kept in the Boutique Stays office for 6 weeks before discarding. It is the guest's responsibility to follow up any items that may have been left behind at the property. We request that guests send a reply paid envelope to Boutique Stays in order for us to return the items.
19. You should not wait until you return home before complaining about any matter as no inspection can be carried out when others are occupying the property. We welcome hearing from you in relation to any complaints or concerns and prefer that you phoned us immediately so that matters can be resolved quickly.
20. The place of law is Victoria and the courts of Victoria have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. Your occupation of the property may be terminated by Boutique Stays without notice in the event that you breach any material term or condition or in the event that any amount due is not paid.
22. Boutique Stays enters into this agreement on behalf of the owner of the property and is not liable to you in relation to the property or any services.
23. Boutique Stays is an accommodation booking service and is not a real estate broker, agent or rental company. Whilst all measures are taken to avoid any property being misrepresented by the property owner, Boutique Stays is in no way liable for any advertising misrepresentations as property owners are solely responsible for the accuracy of their listings and information.
24. Neither Boutique Stays nor the owner of the property can be held responsible for failure or interruption to power or services to the property for reasons beyond our control.
25. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Boutique Stays and the owner disclaim all warranties in relation to the provision of services and the use of the property, and otherwise our liability is limited at our option to the supply of the relevant services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
26. Neither Boutique Stays nor the owners are liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damage or loss of profits which result from use of the property and services provided to you.
27. Boutique Stays reserves the right to relocate a booking to an alternative property of similar standard and location at any time. In this instance, guests will be offered either a full refund OR asked to confirm their stay at the alternative property.