I would like to welcome you to my home which is located in Novi Sad, Liman, Shakespeare Street.
* The flat is located on the second floor of a building with elevator. It is surrounded by many old green trees and singing birds.
The Apartment comprises of
* Two bright and spacious bedrooms (Double bed; Single bed; large desks for office tasks)
* Living room (double sofa bed; 42 inch LED TV)
* Modern bathroom with washing machine (no tumble dryer)
* The apartment has ambient mood lighting on the ceilings
* Bed linen and fresh towels are provided
* Parking is in front of a building and you will always find space for your car to park (at no extra cost).
* Flat has wireless connection, cable and everything else showed on photos.
Perfect for 4 guests but can squeeze in the 5th guest.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all.
I look forward to meeting and welcoming you to Novi Sad!
The flat is in excellent location.
On the other side of the street is nice park to rest in warm days. You can also use free WiFi that city provided for tourists. (username: gost, password: gost).
Within a few minutes walk of the house there is a good selection of the shops, restaurants, bank (and ATM), pharmacy and Balkan green-market (organic fruit and vegetables, honey, cheese...).
One big mall is very near us (5min) and gas station is just next to it.
Near our place there is one nice coffee place where you can find a big number of different coffees, other drinks and meals.
House Rules: There are no special rules of house, except that music can not be played loudly after 10 pm. This is not our but the rule for whole town. Everything else is up to our guest.
We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teenagers. We were in Novi Sad for 4 days (July 17 to 21, 2015) and were grateful for this lovely and cozy apartment in a quiet neighborhood that is close to the center of the city. The air-conditioning unit and window shades provided much needed relief from the extremely hot climate that hit Europe this summer. The building has its own free outside parking and we never had any problems finding a spot. Since this apartment is located on the second floor, we mostly used stairs and relied on elevator only when carrying suitcases. Our hosts welcomed us with a full fridge of appetizers and beverages. There is a supermarket in the next building as well as a nice cafe with excellent menu. Apartment has a laundry machine that we made use of. Overall, this was very positive experience and enjoyable stay. We definitely recommend this property to anybody who would like to visit Novi Sad