Note: All properties have a 1 week minimum between 15th December and 15th January with a higher, seasonal rate this is for all homes.
Located in the heart of South Yarra's most premium quadrant - one of Melbourne's finest addresses with a variety of stately mansions, beautiful terrace houses and stunning apartments.
This 2bedroom apartment is mere minutes from Melbourne's CBD and major attractions. It's ideal for professionals working in the city or at one of the nearby hospitals, or those coming to Melbourne for a holiday or our large array of special events... and it's all yours.
- 2 bedrooms with BIR (linen and towels supplied)
- central designer bathroom/
- generous designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
- pod coffee machine and milk steamer- some pods included.
- dining beach for 4 guests
- generous living / dining area leading out to a large balcony with AMAZING views (read on below)
- LARGE LED/LCD TV / DVD
- FoxTel Cable Pay TV included
- Broadband 4G WIFI/Internet throughout apartment.
- split system heating / cooling (AC),
- security entry
- underground/secure/free parking. Reserved space for your car
- euro laundry / with washing machine.
- 2nd bathroom/shower facilities are located downstairs on level 1 at pool/gym/spa area.
- our building boasts an array of exceptional facilities :
*undercover swimming pool,
* spa overlooking a spacious sun deck,
* the steam and sauna room and a designated room as private gymnasium also the building also has a private open putting green with tennis court, BBQ and Mini-Golf area !!
All around, fantastic and great value designer/modern apartment in South Yarras absolute heart.
Shops (in our building):
Downstairs you will find everything you need on your doorstep. From grabbing your daily early morning coffee or finding that perfect loaf of fresh bread, to doing your fruit and vegetable shopping in the evening, the Vogue South Yarra Retail Centre is right there in your building.
So what's within walking distance?:
* Parks and Fawkner Park - 7-10 minutes
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops (Claremont St or Toorak Rd) - 1 to 3 minutes
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 20 minutes
* Melbourne Park/Australian Open 20minutes
* AAMI Stadium/Westpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 5/10 minutes respectufully
* St Kilda (10-12mins drive)
What's South Yarra like? Who wouldn't love staying in the center of Melbourne's best shopping, best restaurants, best night life and entertainment.
From here you can walk to some of Melbourne's finest spots, the Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Fed Square,the city, Southbank and more. Dine on street, people watch, enjoy fashion, glamour and style all day, every day, all year round.
Shoppings the name of the game in South Yarra, where Chapel Street reigns supreme. The fashion strip contains all manner of high-end designer boutiques, chain-stores, hipster hang-outs, cinemas and gift shops. Theres also a seemingly unlimited array of cafes and restaurants to help revive weary shoppers by day, and bars and clubs to keep the buzz going at night.
Naturally then, South Yarra attracts the young, hip and fashion conscious, at least on its main strip and the streets immediately surrounding. The residents are a mix of young professionals, families and empty nesters all attracted to this salubrious suburbs easy proximity to the city by road, rail and tramline.
The architecture is dotted with terraces and houses which reflect their Victorian heritage, and chic new apartment blocks like those which clutter Chapel Street beyond Toorak Road. But South Yarra generally wears its affluence on its sleeve, and a great majority of homes have been well maintained or renovated.
Fast Fact: South Yarras not all about material pleasures. The fabulously restful Fawkner Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, provide residents with exquisite locales to stretch their legs or take some time out with a lake-side picnic.
our building boasts an array of exceptional facilities : undercover swimming pool, spa overlooking a spacious sun deck, the steam and sauna room and a designated room as private gymnasium also the building also has a private open putting green with tennis court, BBQ and Mini-Golf area !!
please note below re. rates:
Pricing quoted may differ somewhat from the price quoted on the right of this screen.
Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!