A delightful 2 bedrooms condo (Taragon Puteri Bintang) located behind Times Square shopping mall, same building as Furama Bukit Bintang Hotel but in a different entrance. Almost all downtown attractions can be reached within walking distance.
(More choice, check out my other listings)
Our slogan : STAY LIKE A LOCAL in KL downtown, yet without compromising hotel quality!
700sqft/65sqmeter 2-bedroom apartment is fully furnished with;
1) Master bedroom : 1 luxury queen size bed and en suite bathroom with bathtub. Second bedroom : 1 luxury queen size bed with private access door to shared bathroom with living room. Extra bed(without bed base or box-spring, where the mattress is placed on the floor) is available for guests more than 4.
2) High quality sofa
3) Free high speed WiFi, TV, Astro.
4) Washing machine, microwave oven, refrigerator, induction hob, essential utensils etc.
5) Bathroom necessities
6) 24hrs security guards standby.
6) Free car park upon request.
Affordable and comfortable for short term to long term stay, ideal for business or leisure travellers. Available for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly rentals.
Guests will be provided with entrance access card. The public facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium and children play ground.
Free car park upon request. Refundable deposit RM100 for car park access card.
Interaction with Guests
Check-in & Check-out reception opens 24hrs a day. Reception counter is located beside the building lobby.
We respect guest privacy and undisturbed living like staying at your own house! However, my staff and I still 24 hrs contactable whenever you need any assistance from food and drink recommendation, transport, tourist guide to unexpected incidences like missing passport, accidence etc.
Same building as Furama Bukit Bintang hotel, but at a different entrance. Easy access to all spots because of its location within the most trendy area of Bukit Bintang.
3 min walking distance to Times Square mall. From Times Square shopping mall to Sungei Wang and Lot 10 malls is only 2 min. These two malls are just 5 min to Pavilion and Starhill malls. There is a walkway (the RM100 million air conditioned pedestrian bridge-It is worth a walk!) from Pavilion to KLCC. Just follow the direction signboards or ask around, you wouldn't get lost!
Other walking attraction spots : 5 min to Monorial Imbi station, 10 min to LRT Hang Tuah station, 15 min to Bintang walk and Alor food street. 7-11 convenience store, restaurants and pubs just located opposite the building's entrance.
Less than RM15 taxi fare (be caution of unethically taxi driver extortion!) can bring you to areas like China Town, Dataran Merdeka, Little India at Jalan Masjid India, KLCC etc.
There are many ways in coming to Taragon Puteri Bintang;
1. Taxi- Tell driver Taragon Puteri Bintang, beside Furama Bukit Bintang hotel, behind Times Square shopping mall . Airport prepaid taxi cost RM80, metered taxi cost RM100. It takes about 1 hour
2. Coach- Airport to KL Central Station cost RM10/person, then take taxi cost RM13
3. If you are around in the city- the nearest monorail is Imbi Station, LRT is Hang Tuah Station.
Car Park ?
Park your car in front of lobby, go to our reception counter and get a car park access card before entering the basement car park.
Okay apartment fairly close to KL time square, through a few dodgy back streets. The apartment is pretty ok, and was fairly easy to get to from the airport. WiFi was down our first night, but was sorted the next day. Sephine very helpful with our late check out and helped us with the taxi driver. A great and friendly hostess.