|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
108 Summer House is the perfect spot for your family to enjoy your next beach vacation! This terrific two bedroom condominium has such a unique location! Not only is it ocean front, but 108 Summer House has direct access to the beach and pool from its back patio! This easy access allows your family to run in and out of the condominium with ease to grab a sandwich, soda or more sunscreen without walking around the building or riding an elevator! Better yet, the pool is merely steps away! Summer House is also ideally located in one of the best and widest stretches of beach in the Wild Dunes Community!
The interior of 108 Summer House is designed with comfort in mind. Ocean and pool views can be enjoyed from the living area and master bedroom; each having direct access to the oceanfront deck. Where many of the fixtures are original to the building, (which was the last oceanfront condominium built in the Resort Community), 108 Summer House is meticulously maintained by the property owner who calls Summer House home nine months of the year. Fresh paint, comfortable furnishings, and extremely well maintained are some of the features that make 108 Summer House a wonderful destination for your next trip to the beach. The master features a king bed and its own bath. The guest bedroom also features a private bath with two twin beds.
Located in the heart of Wild Dunes Resort, your family will enjoy it’s 1,600 acres, two famous golf courses, miles of bike and walking trails, a day spa, 2 ½ miles of beach, as well as six different dining options! Best yet, the Wild Dunes Resort is only 30 minutes from Historic Charleston, 20 minutes from fresh seafood at the many restaurants on Shem Creek where the Charleston fish and shrimp fleet ports, and 15 minutes away from shopping in Mt. Pleasant!
If you are looking for the perfect spot for your next beach vacation on the Isle of Palms at Wild Dunes Resort, look no further! 108 Summer House is terrific with its direct beach access from the deck and comfortable home furnishings making your vacation one to remember!
Live Like a Local
Marcia, Front Desk Manager, Beachside Vacations
A true South Carolinian, Marcia is from Greenville SC and has been in the Charleston area for over 25 years! She began hospitality right out of college as the Front Desk night manager at the Waccamaw House in Litchfield, SC. She and her late husband, John, ran Sewee Coastal Methodist Retreat Center in Awendaw, on the Intercoastal waterway while raising their four children. Marcia joined the Beachside Team 2012.
1. Enjoys the peace and moss draped serenity of the walking trails in Palmetto Islands County Park. Palmetto Islands County Park is located in Mt. Pleasant and also offers the areas only water park in addition to miles of walking trails. 843-406-6950.
2. Walking the beach from Breaches’ Inlet to the opposite end of Sullivan’s Island at Charleston Harbor.
3. Sunset cruise on the Palmetto Breeze. The Palmetto Breeze is the ultimate sailing catamaran docked in Shem Creek. They offer dolphin sails, tours of the historic Charleston Harbor and sunset sails. 843-886-8133.
4. Kayaking the salt marshes and back creeks of the Intercoastal waterway . Coastal Expeditions offers tours from Isle of Palms Marina and Shem Creek 843-886-9590.
5. Favorite is BBQ shrimp at Acme Lowcountry Grill! Located on the Isle of Palms, Acme Lowcountry Grill is one of Beachside’s favorite recommendations. 843-886-3474.
This condo was perfect for our family vacation! All the amenities you would need, and more, were right at your finger tips! The best part was the fact that you can walk out from your back porch, directly to the pool within seconds! The beach was beautiful and it was also just a few steps away. Hated to leave.
Another great point about this condo was the location. We could be in Charleston in about 25-30 (depending on traffic) or drive a few miles to go fishing or charter a boat. So much to do, not enough time. Can't wait to go back! Thank you for sharing your condo with us!