|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Welcome to paradise!
The owners of this home have created an urban haven. Decorating it with soothing tones, plush fabrics and high end finishes. There are treasures collected from around the world with a definite African tribal tone.
There is plenty of space to come together or find some time apart.
Upstairs there is a third lounge room where the kids can relax and read or watch a favourite DVD.
Hawthorn is a lively and trendy suburb of Melbourne. It's close proximity to the city provides ample dining and drinking options. Alternatively, head to the Axil Coffee Roasters on Burwood Road for a fabulous coffee.
Bedroom #1 - 1 x King Bed + Ensuite (shower)
1 x Powder room
Bedroom #2 - 1 x Bunk Bed (double bed on lower)
Bedroom #3 - 1 x Single Bed
Bedroom #4 - 2 x Single Bed
1 x Powder room
1 x Shared bathroom (bath & shower)
When staying at any of our designer holiday homes, you can expect to move in and find everything you will need ready and waiting for you, including:
- Cleaning (upon departure)
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Gourmet welcome hamper containing tea, coffee, milk, sugar, biscuits, muesli and decadent treats
- All essential household items, including luxury toiletries, washing powder, tea towels and toilet paper
- Five-star hotel quality bed linen and towels
Travelling with kids?
Travelling with pets?
Not all properties are pet-friendly, however, we offer a number of beautiful homes that are happy to welcome furry family members. Please let us know if you require accommodation to suit pets as this requires approval prior to booking. Should this home not be suitable for your pets, we will be happy to recommend some alternatives. Water bowls and dog beds are available on request to minimise your luggage.
House Rules: - You must be over 28 years old to book this property. Please contact us if the majority of your guests are aged under 28 to confirm suitability of this property.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES. $5000 PENALTY(refer to terms and conditions)
- No smoking inside the house
- Please respect our neighbours. Fines may apply for excessive noise if reported
- If you break something, please let us know so that we can replace it for the next guests