Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Cottage-steps from the water, Lg private yard, Gorgeous Sunrise/sets, Mt. Views
Large Bedroom consisting of: 2 Queen beds, Dresser, a large Closet and a small TV. Pack and Play is available upon request for infants. There is a sleep sofa in the living room and a futon on the screened in porch.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets -
Smoking allowed - outside pleaseoutside please
Max guests: 6
- The property is privately owned: The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises.
- It is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- The property is on a well. The water has been tested and is safe to drink. The property is on the towns sewer.
Hosted by Jane & Peter FranchettiAsk a question
About Jane & Peter Franchetti
My husband, myself, our children, grandchildren and extended family all enjoy spending time together at Stonecroft. Our property has a unique way of bringing us all together whether near or far. It is our pleasure to share this property with you and your family.
Jane & Peter Franchetti purchased this Cottage in 2010
Why Jane & Peter Franchetti chose Wilton
As a former Bed & Breakfast, from about the 1940's-1970's, Stonecroft was well regarded by everyone who stayed here. For years before purchasing Stonecroft my family would kayak by the property and remark about its beauty and unique qualities. It was only a dream then, but now we are the fortunate owners of this remarkable piece of paradise and we feel grateful to extend a warm welcome to others so that they can come and enjoy Stonecroft just as much as we all have.
What makes this Cottage unique
Stonecroft is a nice private property yet it is with in walking distance to Main Street. Wilton is a very quaint and friendly town which features a library, post office, grocery store, and other small local businesses. Farmington is less than 10 miles away and has a two larger grocery stores Hannaford and Walmart. It also has a nice small downtown with shopping, restaurants, movie theatre, and walking trails. Our beautiful Franklin county has many wonderful hiking trails. Please visit www.mainetrailfinder.com We recommend: Bald Mt., Tumbledown, and Mt. Blue State Park, Center Hill Nature trail is our favorite short scenic trail.