|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This one bedroom flat offers the comfort and convenience for you to be in the breeziest part of Fort Bonifacio - BGC, where everything is within walking distance. Whether for business, staycation or vacation, it's a place one can truly call a home in Metro Manila.
This condo is a spacious 1 bedroom 46.5sqm corner unit located in the 17th floor, with a separate kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. The unit comes complete with the following amenities:
- Queen sized mattress
- Wide windows with view of Manila Golf, and Forbestown Heights and Ortigas skyline
- 2 split type AC for the bedroom and living room
- Cable TV and HDMI cable
- Water heater for the shower / bathroom
- Free WiFi internet and landline for local calls
The building has 24 hour security.
The condo is wonderfully located in the quieter and breezier part of Bonifacio Global City (BGC). Area is ideal for running and leisurely walks and everything is within walking distance:
- shops, bars & restaurants in Forbestown Center and Burgos Circle
- spas, banks, convenience stores and supermarkets (with the newly opened Robinson's Select just across and Rustan's Marketplace a few blocks away)
- Mind Museum
- St. Luke's BGC hospital
- Bonifacio High Street: a 1-km outdoor strip mall for shopping and dining activities
- High Street Central: newly opened luxury mall with the best and most comfortable cinemas in the metro today
- Fort Strip clubs and night lounges
At the lobby is a 7-11 convenience store.
House Rules: Kindly turn off the air-conditioning and lights when not in use. No smoking in the apartment please.
Host Roldan was very patient & helpful. Unit very nice, complete amenities, felt like home & perfect location to explore BGC and the rest of the city. Lots of shops, restos & bars within walking distance. I highly recommend this place.
Roldan's unit is nice. Excellent location. Located within the Global City and is in walking distance to everything, not like others that advertise as BGC and are not actually located in the Globe where the nightlife and shopping is. Thanks Roldan!