|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Villa Manta is currently offering reduced nightly rates due to nearby construction (during 2016). This has not been an issue for previous guests but we would advise that you contact us to confirm the dates you are looking to book so we may advise you further.
This villa quite simply offers that winning combination for those seeking a modern tropical sanctuary, in a breathtaking seafront location, with attentive and discreet staff.
Chill...The large concertina doors open to blur divisions between indoor and outdoor living, offering a true tropical lifestyle. The expansive covered outdoor terrace area runs the width of the villa providing wonderful shade during the day with cooling fans for a multi dimensional space offering dining, chilling and playing zones.
Dine...With two dining options guests can enjoy indoor eating round the large bespoke kitchen table perfect for up to 10 people. Or perhaps the outdoor dining area under the covered terrace, poolside with the bbq close at hand.
Swim...The pool deck is blessed with all day sun and 8 loungers for each guest, bathed in the beauty of the pool and waterfront views. The Balinese stone infinity edged 17metre swimming pool effortlessly blends with the azure gulf that laps at the villas feet, tempting guests to take a dip in both.
The garden sundeck at the waters edge is a unique location with incredible views across the sea from this unusual viewpoint. The natural rock formations offers guests steps to take a refreshing plunge in the sea or perhaps a kayak off to the neighbouring island of Koh Som.
Sleep...Four well-appointed double Master bedrooms have been designed over two levels, with fresh contemporary style. Each bedroom also features highly appointed en-suite bathrooms with lovers pod baths and rain showers.
A contemporary study is incorporated into the bedroom design, ideally positioned with the sea and surrounding bays as backdrop for inspiration and a relaxing working atmosphere.
The private bedroom terraces with table for two and reclining lounger are a nice retreat for guests at any time of day. Equipped with their own AV and Smart TV systems with access to over 400 hundred movies, worldwide TV channels, and high speed internet.
Service...The staff at the villa offer a discreet yet attentive service. Should guests desire some pampering, cocktails at sunset from the in house menu, followed by mouthwatering Thai treats from the delicious in house chef service, can be arranged with ease. All essential ingredients of the Villa service experience.
House Rules: Villa Manta is currently offering reduced nightly rates due to nearby construction (during 2016). This has not been an issue for previous guests but we would advise that you contact us to confirm the dates you are looking to book so we may advise you further.
1. Rates are subject to change with notice
2. Rates are quoted for the maximum number of Guests (including children) as specified
3. Extra Beds charge of THB 1,500 per night is applicable regardless of the age of the Guests when occupancy is over villa allocation
4. Rates include continental buffet breakfast, prepared daily by the villa staff
5. Baby cot provided Free Of Charge
6. Complimentary airport transfer with mini bus (subject to one round round trip per visit)
7. Complimentary welcome lunch at the villa prepared by our Thai chef
8. Daily Rates, Extra Beds and airport transfer are exclusive of 10% service charge; NO VAT is applicable
9. Rates exclude full time chef service available at the following charge: THB 1,500 per meal, THB 2,500 for lunch and dinners;
Chef charges are subject to 10% service charge; food cost and provisioning on guest account.
11. Extra bed and airport transfer are not commissionable