|Space||900 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
- Next to Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station and minutes from Petronas Twin Towers.
- 28 minutes and 33 minutes from KLIA and KLIA2 respectively via KLIA Ekspres (express train)
- 6 major rail networks pass through KL Sentral (LRT, Monorail, KTM Commuter, KTM Intercity Train, KLIA Express, KLIA Transit)
- Go KL Free bus service right in front of the apartment (1 Sentral Bus Stop) to major shopping areas & tourist attraction in KL City.
- KL Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus ticket and station available at KL Sentral Station
- You can catch a train to Singapore & Bangkok from here
- NU Sentral shopping mall is just a short walk away (Grocery, Foods, Fashion, and Cinema)
- Easy access to KLCC, Bukit Bintang, Petaling Street (China Town) & Batu Caves via train
This luxury family suite in a 6 star condominium come with:
- 1x Queen Size Bed (2pax)
- 1x Bunk Bed (2pax)
- 2x Extra Mattress (2pax)
- 1x Sofa in Master Bedroom (1pax, Children)
- 1x Sofa in Living Area (1pax, Children)
About The Residence:
- Size: 900 sq.ft. (84 sq.m)
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathroom: 1
- Rain shower & sunken bath
- Kitchen for basic cooking
- 24/7 Security & home intercom
- Queen-sized bed with comfortable quilt
- 2x Single size mattress with comfortable quilt
- about 150 sq.ft. / 14 sq.m
- Direct access to bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Wardrobe space
- Bathroom Amenities
- Towel & soap
- Bunk bed for 2 with comfortable quilt
- about 100 sq.ft. / 9 sq.m
- Direct access to bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom Amenities
- Towel & soap
Living/ Dining/ Working Area:
- Free high speed internet with Wifi
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hair dryer
- Double hob
- Bread Toaster
- Direct intercom to Security control room
All bed sheet and towel always CHANGE, REPLACE and Laundry for every new check-in guest.
The whole house are vacuumed, mop & wash every time before guest check in.
Complimentary access to facilities at Level 7
> 50m infinity pool with piped in music
> Outdoor Jacuzzi
> Mini Theater
> Indoor & outdoor children playground
> Convenience store & laundry
Complementary access to sky club located at level 38th of Tower A
> Reflective pool
> Function rooms, sky gym, lounge
This is my vacation house and I am renting out with the intention to know more friends and provide travellers with reasonable priced accommodation at strategic location. I am not staying in the house, you are welcome to let me know if you are interest to have a meal together.
Zipping into Malaysia's modern capital on a business trip or carefree vacation?
One of the most prominent locations in Kuala Lumpur City, Suasana Sentral Loft offers easy breezy access to the entire Kuala Lumpur City area.
Stay and play awhile! You'll discover a buzzing cultural and financial center in sensuous Southeast Asia, packed with plenty to do.
Sentral Kuala Lumpur was built in Malaysia's fastest growing city as a much-needed new live-work-transportation hub.
Today, you can stay right in the heart of this sleek new central business district, where major international banks, corporations, and name-brand shopping are right at your fingertips.
Hop the metro rail at KL Sentral station to major attractions or businesses in other parts of the city-or catch the air train to whiz to or from Kuala Lumpur International Airport in under a half-hour.
1) From KLIA / KLIA 2 Airport via KLIA Ekspres Train
- KLIA Ekspres trains (RM55/person/trip, duration 30minutes) connect the airport to KL Sentral and takes only 28 minutes.
- The train service from the airport and terminates at the KL City Air Terminal in KL Sentral and runs every 15 minutes during peak hours (Mon-Fri 6am-9am, 4pm-10pm), 20 minutes at off peak hours and every 30 minutes after midnight.
- SkyBus (Bus) RM12 /person/trip, duration 1 hour & 15min
- Taxi RM75 onwards /taxi, duration 1 hour & 15min
2) From Other Place around Kuala Lumpur via LRT, KTM, Monorail, Taxi
- Via Light Rail Transit, LRT (Kelana Jaya Line), stop at KL Sentral station.
- Via KTM Komuter, stop at KL Sentral station.
- Via Monorail, stop at KL Sentral / Tun Sambanthan station.
You also can take KL Hop-On Hop-Off Bus from KL Sentral, KL HOP-ON HOP-OFF is an easy city tour that has 23 stops which cover more than 40 attractions. All buses are equipped with nine (9) different languages to choose from and a friendly customer service officer will assist you on the bus.
> Go KL Free bus service right in front of the apartment (1 Sentral Bus Stop) to major shopping areas & tourist attraction in KL City.
Our Service Guide
-We will reply to your inquiry within 30 minutes (Malaysia time is GMT+8, if your inquiry is sent on midnight 12pm-8am Malaysia Time, we will reply you once we wake up at 8am Malaysia Time.)
-We will send you a maps, a travel guide and some information about KL Sentral
-We will arrange meet up point and time with you
-We will advice transportation options from Airport to KL Sentral
-You can let us know if you need special arrangement (Flower, Beer, Wine, Chocolate, Cake etc)
On Your Arrival Day
-We will meet you at meet up point, and bring you & your luggage to our apartment using our car
-We will brief you about the unit, the apartment, KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur and transportation options available
-Surcharge applicable for check in after 12am midnight (MYR50)
During Your Stay
-We will stand by for any repair, and emergency
-We can advice you on places to visit or any information that you need
-We can advice on day trip arrangement if you need
-We will inform you if there is any news that you may need to know
Check Out / Departure
-We can arrange for transportation for you to go to Airport (if need)
House Rules: - This is a high end private residence for expatriates, thus we only able to accept booking from guest that is polite, able to communicate well and follow the house rules.
- Please remove your shoes while inside the house and leave it on the shoe rack.
- No pets and strictly no smoking inside the house.
- Only light cooking is allowed in the house and should be cleaned up after usage.
- No durians or strong smelling food in the house.
- Please keep the house clean and tidy
- Strictly not for party
- All rubbish is deposited in garbage bins & soiled dishes are cleaned & put away accordingly.
- No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
- All keys are returned & unit must be locked at all times.
- Turn off light, fan, air con and others electrical items when not using
- 5% of the time we will have guest that do not follow the house rules even we communicate it clearly, thus all the house rules come with penalty for non compliance to mitigate our risk.
-Daily cleaning can be arrange with a fees.
- If you consume anything in the minibar section, kindly place the money in 'minibar payment box' in the house before you check out.
- Please book based on actual number of pax staying, children that require own bed is calculated as 1pax, we will set bed based on number of pax stated in booking confirmation.
- Please confirm your check in time at least 24 hours in advance, once confirmed, check in time is +1hr and -1hr from appointment time. Any last minute (less than 6hours) change of time other than due to flight delay (need to inform us if there is delay at departure time) will be subject to RM50 reschedule fees (eg: check in appointment at 3pm, but you only inform us at 2.30pm that your check in time will be change to 5pm because you are still shopping at KLIA2, RM50 reschedule fees will be charge)
-Car Park RM30/day, need to inform us at least 3 working days in advance if you need car park space.
Comfort and good stay with family. Very convenience as it is just few minutes walk to train station. It is a good choice to stay. Even kids are enjoyed.
Nous avons apprécié la précision des infos et la ponctualité de l'hôte, la propreté de l'appartement, la piscine gigantesque.
Le quartier, choisi en raison de sa proximité de Sentral Station était assez bruyant ce WE pendant la fête indienne de Deepavali.
We really enjoyed our stay at Woon's accommodation. The apartment was spacious, very clean and well appointed. The air conditioning was much appreciated and the location was great. It's very central and easy to walk to the station to get to the airport. The shopping centre is close and it was very convenient to find places to eat. It was much quieter than a hotel and with a lot more space. The wireless connectivity was also fast and very convenient.
Woon did a great job helping our experience to be as good as possible - he met us personally and gave us a lift to the apartment with our luggage and helped with a late check out that really assisted our travel schedule with late afternoon flights.
I have no hesitation recommending Woon's accommodation - thanks to him for helping to make our trip to KL so enjoyable