|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Free high speed Internet (own line), 90 sqm with room service on 9 floor - Amazing view!
This condo fully furnished with 2 tv (50/20) and just renovated. Help with transport, bike rental and (Massage in room)
The area is very quiet - the traffic is convenient and we have 2 bikes you can use for free about 2 km to Night Bazaar and 1 km to pool and tennis.
Easy and cheap transport!
Only 5 minute walk to Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, main tourist/shopping/entertainment centre - 2 min to swimming pool "kids pool" /tennis/squash.
Tuk Tuk out site on Chang Klan Road - walk is about 1 min to tuk tuk.
Only 2 min to a nice big public pool (also for baby) and 4 tennis courts/ squash. On the way there is a small baker with homemade bread.
Rented on daily basis, weekly and monthly basis. The quality of an international class hotel for the cost of an apartment.
The condo is located in a quiet and remote area, only few minutes to Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, main tourist/shopping/entertainment center area. Access is easy from Chang Klan Road.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us.
You can negotiate with Tuk Tuk which can take you around for site seeing - the price for entire day can be between 3-500 baht.
* FREE OWN Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
* Large air-con. room fully furnished with widescreen flat TV (HBO, News/Sport Channels,...)
* Furnished kitchen
* Marble bathroom with bath tub and shower
* 24-hour Security & Caretaker Service
* Closed-circuit television (CCTV)
* Laundry Service
* Minimart Corner
* Coffee Shop, Restaurant and Internet Cafe
* Private parking
Check out time is on or before 11:00AM (noon)
Please be at time as we have cleaning company coming 11am so room can be ready before next guest arrive 2pm.
2) This property is suited for maximum 4 people. Showing up with more people than agreed will result in extra charges.
3) The cleaning fee that is charged, is a one time fee for cleaning when you check out. Should you require housekeeping during your stay, please let us know and we can talk about the options.
4) Regarding Luggage Storing: Please note that this condo is located in building an apartment building/ condominium and not in a hotel. The staff in the lobby are there to take care of the building but are not hotel receptionists. Therefor it is possible to store luggage in the lobby before checking in or after checking out, but you can not expect them to look after your bags and therefor it is on your own risk.
Loved the luxury of this place. It was very nicely kept with everything we needed, and maid service came twice during our 8 day visit, although there was one day where we totally ran out of toilet paper and had to go to public restrooms, which also are not too dependable in that department. We also loved the use of the two bicycles, which we had a chance to use several times. The location was great to catch the taxis otherwise. The desk people were very helpful. One thing that would have been helpful was to know the name of the place Galae Thong Towers at the time of booking, as this is how all the taxi drivers know where to go, not the street name. The street name was actually wrong on the listing and did not help us to get there.
A buddy and I stayed at this propoerty and were very pleased with the overall experience. It is a great value option that is away from the noise and traffic of the city, yet close enough to get anywhere you want in Chiangmai. It is small, but the open layout made it feel larger, The views from the balcony are amazing. Only drawbacks are that in the larger bedroom, there is an open gab from the ceiling into the bathroom. This allows you to hear everything going on in the bathroom. Overall, I would recommend the property due to the value proposition. Thanks for an easy and great stay in Chiangmai!