|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Residence is located a short drive from the beach of Lamai in a quiet location. The complex offers a choice of standard rooms, apartments and studios. All are equipped with air conditioning, hot water shower, refrigerator and TV and the apartments and studios in addition with a kitchenette and some with balcony or terrace. Car park, a swimming pool and free wireless Internet are available to all guests. In a few minutes you can reach different beaches and the center of Lamai ,with its many restaurants, shopping and nightlife, can be reached in 5 minutes.
This spacious 1 bedroom penthouse features a terrace, separate living room and kitchen. Free toiletries are included in an en suite bathroom.
House Rules: Notice: Water & Electricity are not included in the price and are billed on check-out.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Smoking and Pets are not permitted within the premises. Offenders are at risk of lease termination.
2. Only people on the above lease agreement are permitted to stay over night; any other outside guest in the property is the sole responsibility of the guest.
4. Property, furnishings and common area must be kept clean, hygienic and good working condition. The use of home appliances must only be used for their intended purpose. You will be charged for any damage to the property and if extensive cleaning is required. All garbage must be placed in plastic bags and disposed in the green rubbish container. Any garbage sack or waste materials left on your doorstep, corridors, or other improper areas of the residence that have to be removed by management are subject to a fine of 500 THB per item. Repeat offenders are at risk for lease termination.
5. Parking shall be on a first come, first served basis and is limited to one vehicle per residential unit. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking in the courtyard (between IT Center and IT Residence) is not permitted. Any parking violations of cars or motorbikes are subject to a parking fine at the rate of 500 THB/hour.
6. All light fittings and fixtures are provided at the time of move-in; all light fittings and fixtures must be in working order upon check-out. Linens and bath towels are property of the homeowner and are not permitted to be removed from the residence.
7. Swimming pool is open from 9 AM to 7 PM only and shall be used at your own risk. No children under the age of 12 permitted in the swimming pool at any time, without adult supervision. When using the swimming pool, remember swimming is not monitored and there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Any party is not permitted in the pool area without the written permission of the residence manager. Any party that has not been permitted by the residence manager is subject to a fine of 1,000 THB/Hour.
8. Improper material must not be flushed into the toilets. Do not flush anything! No sanitary products or toilet paper should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that some improper use of the sanitary installations has cause any damage or blockage to the septic system, you will be charged damages of 7,000 THB.
9. Do not commit any activities within the premises contrary to the Thai Laws. Please also respect the morals of the general public. Homeowners are not responsible in any way for any illegal activities within the premises particularly those in respect of gambling or narcotics. Offenders are at risk for lease termination.
11. All CCTV cameras record 24 hours a day. The review of CCTV recordings is accessible to residence manager or police officer in the case of burglary or other criminal act only.
12. Neither owners, guests nor invitees shall make or permit any disturbing noises in the residence or their premises. Neither owners, guests nor invitees are permitted to do anything that may interfere with the rights, comforts or conveniences of the other residents. No tenants shall play any musical instruments or operate a television set or home cinema in a manner that offends the comfort of the other residents.
In case of complaints from residents, property owners or the residence manager will request that a person failed to desist or cause again any disturbance, must leave the residence immediately without any compensation (with Police assistance if necessary).