When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Put together a jazzy, low-key villa design and one of the finest surf locations in Bali. Voila! The location is just above Bingin, walking distance to the beach and you can park a car here. Surfers and beach lovers like the laid-back charm here.
The villa enjoys a spacious garden, a refreshing pool, and an open plan design. The villa is built on the cliff above Bingin beach and a walk to the beach takes only a few minutes. The location is suitable for families, groups and friends looking for a relaxing beach holiday in the countryside. The furniture is all made from reclaimed teak and bamboo. We've done a lot to incorporate the local Balinese building customs.
The entire villa is yours to enjoy.
- Do you have chef at the villa?
At the moment we don't have dedicated chef in the villa. The kitchen is equipped with cooking tools and ready if you want to cook yourself.
- Where can I have massage?
Massage at the villa is subject to availability of therapist, they can do two person at a time. The price is IDR 150,000,- per person per hour. Other place to have good massage is nearby spa at Mu or Temple Lodge. If you rent a car or scooter, you can go to Padang Padang at there's a good massage at Aesthetic Spa.
- Do you have pool fence & baby cot?
We can connect you to rental company that provide equipment like pool fence, baby cot, and other baby equipment you might need.
One of our BukitVista Hospitality Team member will be there during check-in to help get you settled and comfortable in the property. We'll assist with transportation (motorbike or car rental), we'll make sure you'll know where all the local markets and restaurants are to get food/provisions. We'll even help you with getting a local SIM card/data plan so that you won't need to pay roaming charges for your phone. We'll be in touch if you need any further support during your stay.
Bingin is a cliff-side village that grew from the surfing community that seeks the consistent barrel waves here. There's dozens of small shops/guest-houses/tiny restaurants that are run by local families and have a beach-house shabby-chic charm. It's all linked together network of paved footpaths that link together this "hanging village". The scenery is beautiful, we have a 3 km stretch of golden sand beach with ocean tide pools and incredible surf. There are well maintained gardens of tropical flowers, palm trees. It's perhaps one of the last 'hidden beaches' in Bali.
- How far to walk to the beach?
The villa is located 350 meters from Bingin beach, it's 5 minutes walk.
- Is there any restaurant nearby?
The closest (and most famous restaurant in the village) is The Cashew Tree, they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their menus mostly vegetarian food. There's a bar as well if you want to grab some beers. There's also good restaurant down the beach like Kelly's Warung and Lucky Fish.
House Rules: Love Bali, respect our staff, and smile a lot =)
* Our rooms are NON-SMOKING rooms. You are most welcome to enjoy your cigarette at our open-space living areas.
* Check in time is after 02:00PM and check-out before 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check-out request will be subject to availability.
* Our onsite team will present every morning to ensure the cleanliness of the villa. We hope that you do enjoy your holiday experience at the villa and treat the space like your own house, and we do also expect you to let the villa's beauty and charm stay still as the very first day you see and feel it =)
* Last but not least, we do hope you enjoy your holiday experience. We will be at your disposal should you need further information and assistance during your stay.