|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Looking for an affordable and nice place to stay !! Imagine having your own condominium with first class amenities that sits on a beautiful lake just minutes away from all the Orlando fun and excitement. That is exactly the experience you will have at this luxurious and spacious condo located just outside the Walt Disney World. Gorgeous views from fireworks to true nature along with water sports, several pools, nearby restaurants will complete your experience. With the ideal lakefront setting, the rich decor of the suite as well as all the luxuries of home such as full kitchen, washer/dryer and two bathrooms will make you feel at a 'home away from home'. Why stay in a cramped chain hotel room when you can get so much more for a lesser price !!
Play in Orlando and come back to Luxury, Location and Leisure to unwind. Enjoy a cup of coffee watching gorgeous sunrise or sunset views from the private balcony overlooking the natural spring fed 400 acres Lake Bryan. Relax on the 6,000 square foot lake front pool deck with a gazebo and a tiki hut for snacks and drinks. Have fun in the large freshwater swimming pool, a kiddie pool and the hot tub. Play a round of tropical mini golf at the adjacent 36 Hole Miniature Golf Course. Watch the Disney downtown nightly fireworks from the breezeway balcony.
All the rates offered here are 30% below the regular rate charged by major travel web sites for the same property. You are welcome to verify yourselves !! Also check out the excellent reviews posted by my past guests.
I offer 1 Bedroom condos are 885 sq.ft & can sleep up to 6 people.
- King Size comfortable Bed with recently added memory foam top, TV with DVD player, whirlpool Jacuzzi tub and a large closet in the Master Suite
- Bunk Beds that kids love very much
- Sofa Bed, TV with DVD player, music system in the living room
- Dining Table and Breakfast / Bar chairs open to living room
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter-tops
- Gorgeous Views of Sunrise & Sunset over 400 acre Lake Bryan from the private balcony
- View of Disney fireworks from the corridor
- Complimentary secure Wi-Fi Connection inside this condo for your laptops, iPad, ebooks etc.
- Large freshwater swimming pool, a kiddie pool and the hot tub
- Complimentary Scheduled Shuttle to Disney World and Sea World provided to resort guests.
- Covered Parking in the lower decks of the towers
- Kids Video Arcade
- Wetlands Nature Boardwalk
- 2 Fitness Centers equipped with tread mills elliptical trainers and 2 weight machines
- Concierge for attractions tickets in the lobby
- Access to boat rental and water sports (Jet Skis and Water Skiing)
- 24/7 Onsite rental management company
- 36 Hole Miniature Golf Course right next door
- Starbucks Cafe in the same complex; CiCi’s Pizza and Dunkin Donuts next door
- Walgreens pharmacy across the street & Super Walmart & Super Target for groceries within couple of miles
- 3 Golf Courses nearby - Celebration, Falcons Fire, and Hawks Landing.
- Close proximity to outlet malls - Premium Outlets & Lake Buena Vista Outlet Mall.
Excellent location of the beautiful resort located right next to I-4 on Highway 535 in the midst of Lake Buena Vista area.
- Less than 1 mile from downtown Disney and within just 10 minutes away from all the Walt Disney World Theme Parks.
- 3 miles or 12 minutes drive from Sea World
- 8 miles or 14 minutes drive from Universal Studios
- 5 miles from the Orange County Convention Center
- 15 miles from the Orlando International Airport
Complimentary Scheduled Shuttle to Disney World and Sea World provided to resort guests. There is also a covered parking in the lower decks of the towers. You can leave your car in the resort parking. By using the resort shuttle, you can save time in parking and walking from the huge parking lots of theme parks, since resort shuttles drop you at the park entrance.
HANDS DOWN, BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY !!
We hope that the stay at our condo makes your vacation in Orlando the perfect spot for fun, relaxation and adventure with memories of lifetime.
Keywords: luxury condo resort orlando disney lake buena vista, sea world, universal, apartment, condominium, views, vacation rental
This is Jain family. We have two kids. We like to travel a lot. We love to spend time in Florida with so many lovely beaches and amusement parks around.
Shshank Jain purchased this condo in 2011
LOCATION !! LOCATION !! LOCATION !!
Vicinity to all the Disney, Seaworld and Universal theme parks; high rise building; next to a beautiful lake; lot of restaurants and shopping nearby.
Gorgeous views of sunrise and sunset over the lake from private balcony; awesome lakefront swimming pools / hut tub with a cool breeze even in the hot summer; 2 BATHROOMS is a big plus; Bunk Beds for kids; Covered Parking, Wi-Fi inside the condo; Views of Nightly Fireworks
Condo was very clean, had everything we needed. We enjoyed having a kitchen that was fully equipped, nice not to have to eat out every meal. Plenty of space for 6 of us. The location was perfect - reasonably priced restaurants nearby, bus transportation to the Disney transportation station, convenient to everything. We were very pleased with our stay, and will definitely come again!!!
Had a business trip and the hotel where the conference was being held was sold out and $$$! GLAD IT WAS -- this condo and resort was perfect. Clean, convenient and spacious. Have stayed at different places when in Orlando and I can truly say Blue Heron is now on the top of my list !
La estadía fue excelente, el departamento estaba en perfectas condiciones y con todas las comodidades tal cual las descritas en la página o fotografías. Fue muy cómodo y grato estar en el condominio. Lo recomendaré a mis familiares y amigos.
I booked this property based on the reviews. My quick review of the property :
- Location (close to Disney, premium outlet mall, restaurants)
- Quick check-in
- Plenty of parking
- Free shuttle to Disney (Epcot only, you'll have to catch monorail from there to other parks)
- Overall value for the money
Cons(specific to the condo we stayed):
- Property needs some deep cleaning, floor looks clean when you walk on it for a while the palm of the foot is almost black.
- Kitchen could use some maintenance and update, one of the kitchen cabinet shelf was hanging off the hinge. One of the cooking pan's handle was really loose due to extensive usage.
- Bit worn out towels, they are thin as they can be, felt rough.
- Bedding could use some update, bit on the harder side , felt rubbery like in cheap motels.
- Loud party music in the pool area late at night. Not sure if it's bad insulation or the music was played really loud.
I'm not sure if I'll stay in this property again in the future but I don't have any remorse staying in it considering the price I paid and the location of the property. YMMV.
Wow, this was our first VRBO experience and it was an amazing experience. This was our second trip to Disney with our family (2 kids) and first time we stayed on property when they were younger, now that they were older we decided to stay off property and rented a condo. My expectations were low only because we were not staying at a Disney Property and because I never tried a VRBO rental but wow, they were immediately exceeded from the moment we arrived on the property. The office staff was so welcoming, reviews all the details with us and got is checked in quickly to our condo. Once we arrived in there, I was blown away! Clean, nicely decorated, amazing view of the lake and pool and super clean sheets/bedding, a ton of towels for us to use, etc. I loved how secure the building was too only allowing access to ride elevators if you had a room key. Loved how clean the grounds and pool was, and enjoyed having the workout rooms too which were used everyday. Very well maintained unit! Super great way to vacation and will be doing a rental again!!!!
Excellent location - close to Disney (took us 15 minutes to Magic Kingdom) and not IN the resort with all the hustle and bustle
Kids loved the pool and jacuzzi. The view over the lake was amazing (watching sunrises on the balcony). Great space for our family of four.
Restaurants in the vicinity include Bahama Breeze, Lone Star Steakhouse, Falafel Moroccan, Pizza Unlimited, Wild Flames Lobster Feast, Santa Fe Cattle Company, Olive Garden, Benihana Japanese Steakhouse, Golden Corral, Bennigan's Grill, Andiamo Ristorante, Waffle House, TGI Friday's, Perkins, Blimpie Subs & Salads, Chevy's, Hooters, Landry's Seafood, Wendy's, Chic-Fil-A, Mc Donalds, Red Lobster, Taco Bell and many more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Resort Fees / night||A$20|
The $95 nightly rate is the rate offered during non-peak seasons. Our rates vary for different times.
Please note that the Instant Quote on this website does not accurately calculate the Resort fees / night. Therefore the instant quote would be incorrect. Please contact me for availability & exact rate quotes for the dates of your stay.