We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now or call our vacation service team at +1 (866) 531-6342.
This resort holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for consistently favorable guest reviews.
Book online now for instant confirmation.
Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE
The ultimate family vacation destination, Grand Beach in Orlando is just minutes from Florida’s Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, Universal Studios and endless designer outlet malls. Enjoy the amenities of this quiet lakefront getaway where you can take a dip in the outdoor pools, relax in the whirlpool or enjoy fishing, canoeing and other water sports on Little Lake Bryan.
Select from over 5,180 restaurants, 168 golf courses, 52 million square feet of retail shopping and 95 unforgettable attractions. Exhilarate at theme park thrills, shopping delights and culinary discoveries including lavish buffets, international cuisine and spectacular dinner theaters. Play in the great outdoors with a round of golf or a game of tennis. Meander along the nature trail boardwalks. Discover incredible bargains at outlet malls, and beautiful treasures at local shops and boutiques. Switch gears from a land-based safari and explore underwater life at SeaWorld. Play all day – and night – at Universal Orlando, Disney, and CityWalk (all under 15 minutes away!) or just laze by the pool and recharge your spirit.
Whether you’re looking for a Disney getaway with the family, a romantic couple’s retreat into the magic of Epcot and the gorgeous Florida scenery, or a solo trip to the non-stop excitement and beautiful weather of Orlando, the family-friendly Grand Beach Resort- with its spacious rooms, wonderful on-site amenities, and perfect location- will make your dream vacation a reality.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This One-Bedroom accommodation is a spacious 455 sq. ft. and can house up to 4 guests. The Master Bedroom features a plush King-sized bed and a queen sleeper sofa makes accommodating additional guests a breeze. Enjoy the convenience of a fully-equipped kitchen featuring a full-sized fridge, stove, oven, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, dishwasher, dishes & utensils. Other amenities include Internet access, WiFi, and a large-screen TV with a DVD Player.
Additional amenities provided for guests include:
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Telephone, Alarm Clock, Hairdryer
- Dining table
ABOUT THE RESORT
This beautiful resort boasts far more than a five-star location: sports courts, massage services, mini-golf and a putting green, a fully-equipped fitness center, a comprehensive Activities Program and much more. Little Lake Bryan offers boundless outdoors excitement with opportunities for kayaking, canoeing, fishing, beach lounging and swimming. Enjoy the resort’s outdoor heated pool, children’s pool, and luxurious hot tub after a long day at Walt Disney World. Head over to the BBQ area for an afternoon grilling session with your friends and family or enjoy a light meal together in the Picnic Area. Shuffleboard, Tennis, Basketball, staff-led games, mini-golf, fishing and water sports, game consoles- inside or outside, this resort has everything you need to have fun!
Other amenities and services provided for guests include:
- DVD/Movie Rental
- Poolside movies
- Business Center
- Aerobics and Yoga classes
- Jet Ski Rentals
- Guest and Maintenance Services
- Complimentary WiFi
- ATM, Laundry Facilities, Mini-Market/Convenience Store
- Parking on-site
- Luggage Storage
- Housekeeping services for a nominal fee
ABOUT THE AREA
Just off of Highway 192, the beautiful Grand Beach Resort offers easy access to fine dining, outdoor and retail shopping, golf courses, and all the best Orlando attractions and theme parks. Walt Disney World is just down the road and Universal Studios, Wet N’ Wild Waterpark, and SeaWorld are all under twenty minutes away. Orlando International Airport is only 25 minutes northeast, so travel is easy as can be. Golf lovers will appreciate the close proximity to some of Central Florida’s best courses, with Mystic Dunes, Celebration Golf Club, and the Orange County National Course less than 15 minutes away and Hawk’s Landing Golf Club just across the street! Daytona Beach and Cocoa Beach are less than an hour’s drive away, and Central Florida fun such as swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove, riding hot air balloons, ziplining and riding horseback, swimming in crystal clear lakes while admiring the gorgeous wetland scenery, Battling Darth Vader at Disney or taking the Hogwarts Express is all at the tips of your fingers.
THINGS TO DO
- Walt Disney World (2.2 miles away)
- Universal Studios, home to Harry Potter World (9.5 miles away)
- SeaWorld (5.1 miles away)
- Old Town Theme Park, featuring Lazer Tag, bumper cars, go-kart races, magic shows, car shows, live music, a haunted house, and plenty of dining and shopping options! (4 miles away)
- Fun Spot USA- try your hand at black light golf, Go-Kart, and the scream-worthy Skycoaster (4.1 miles away)
- Celebration, Florida- a gorgeous Disney-inspired village offering outdoor markets, delicious dining, unique shopping, and a diverse menu of festivals and events throughout the year (5.2 miles away)
- Discovery Cove, a prime snorkeling destination which offers enormous inland beaches, swimming with dolphins, and underwater walking tours! (5.5 miles away)
- Horseback riding, fishing, water sports, and boating available in the plentiful lake and forest areas nearby
- Hot-air balloon rides with Thompson Air Balloon Rides! (7.8 miles away)
- Four Corners for the best in retail shopping (11.1 miles away)
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check in Time: 4 pm
- Check Out Time: 10 am
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- A photo ID, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly rate of $10.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes pools and hot tubs, poolside movies, kayaks and paddle boats, fitness room, business center computer/Internet and boarding pass printing.
Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
A simple one room condo in a timeshare. Convenient location. Nice property, but didn't take advantage. The little kitchen and bathroom were dated, but I would stay there again. And of course with it being a timeshare, they tried to get us to take the 90 minute tour.
The property was nice, secure, comfortable and quiet. They slipped in a $10 resort fee at the last second that I was unaware of. The internet service was poor.
The room was very nice, worked well for the two of us. If you are planning on doing Disney or universal, I recommend using Uber, the taxi prices are significantly higher.