We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now or call our vacation service team at +1 (866) 531-6342.
Book online now for instant confirmation. Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE
Nestled up against the sapphire of America’s largest alpine lake amidst the majestic snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Vacation Tahoe Resort offers a home away from home surrounded by beauty and invested in fun. Ski and snowboard the sloping mountainside in the winter, hike through golden autumnal forests in the fall, spend a week in the casino district (just a mile away!) when the spring showers come, and explore the shimmering lake on jet-ski or boat in the summer. Golfing and wakeboarding, mountain biking and horseback riding- every season is a season of opportunity in the gorgeous Lake Tahoe area.
Enjoy the well-appointed amenities of the resort- from the pool, state-of-the-art exercise equipment and steamy sauna to the adjacent adrenaline-inducing Ski Run Marina and Heavenly Mountain Resort Base Lodge. Day or night, rain or shine, you’re bound to find something to enjoy!
Come explore the wonder and beauty of nature- with friends, with the kids, with your better half, even solo!- and make memories worth keeping at Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This Studio accommodation is a spacious 290 sq. ft. and can house up to 4 guests. Discover comfort in accommodations featuring two queen size beds and full bathroom. Enjoy the convenience of the partial kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker among many other modern appliances. Additional in-room amenities include a flat-screen TV, cable, VCR/DVD player, internet, iron/ironing board and air conditioning.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Alarm Clock, Safe, Hairdryer, Telephone and Voicemail
- Dining Room Table
- Complimentary WiFi
- Blender, Toaster, Stovetop, Dishes & Cutlery
- iPod Dock
ABOUT THE RESORT
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort boasts far more than a five-star location: indoor and outdoor heated pools, simmering Jacuzzis, easy access to some of the most popular ski runs in Tahoe, lakefront access, a private marina, gorgeous Clubhouse with game room and pool tables, comprehensive Activities Department with fun-filled offering for every age, spa services and more!
After a morning of mountain hiking or jet-skiing, enjoy an afternoon grilling session on the resort’s grills while the family sets up in the Picnic Area. Ate too much? Yoga classes and a fully-equipped Fitness Center will help you offset those extra calories if ice skating or trail biking doesn’t do the trick! Enjoy a midday massage while the kids spend some time in the Children’s Club, or relax in one of the simmering hot tubs after a few hours playing in the lake.
Dining options include the Bear Moon Bar & Grill which treats guests to delicious grilled dishes alongside fantastic views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The adjacent Bar & Lounge is great for watching sports on TV or enjoying a Happy Hour cocktail. Feel free to take your food and drink down to the pool, onto the patio for more panoramic views, or over to the fire pits with family and friends for a cozy late-night get-together!
Other amenities and services offered to guests include:
- Concierge and Guest Services
- Maintenance Department and Laundry Facilities
- Housekeeping Services
- ATM and Gift Shop
- Parking On-site
- Billiards and Ping Pong, Games
- Bike Trails
- Movie/DVD Rental
ABOUT THE AREA
Lake Tahoe is California’s masterpiece. The basin of glistening waters and palatial mountains was formed out of calamitous volcanic activity and glacial works of art millions of years ago, giving rise to the astounding tourist attraction of today. Divided into North Lake Tahoe and South Lake Tahoe with equal parts gorgeous, Tahoe keeps locals and visitors occupied all year round. Ski resorts, warm-weather recreation, casinos, reputable nightlife venues, fantastic food, and perfect access to Reno, Carson City and Sacramento all make Lake Tahoe the ultimate vacation.
THINGS TO DO
- Tahoe Queen Cruise (right from the Beach Marina!)
- Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park (14.2 miles away)
- Heavenly Mountain Resort- 4800 acres of nightlife venues and ski runs! (1.5 miles away)
- Tahoe Sport Fishing- boat and fishing tours, equipment (right next door!)
- Lake Tahoe Balloons (4.6 miles away)
- Tahoe City Treetop Adventure Park (31.4 miles away)
- Emerald Bay State Park- one of the main attractions and natural beauties of the Tahoe area! (13.3 miles away)
- Eagle Falls Trail- the premier hiking trail in South Tahoe which leads along waterfalls, forests, and mountain vistas! (12.4 miles away)
- Donner Memorial State Park- a prime spot for fantastic views, exciting outdoor sports, and American history (47.1 miles away)
- Vikingsholm Castle-a spectacular 1926 mansion and architectural beauty (12.6 miles away)
- Tallac Historic Site- for Tahoe history, culture, art, music & theatre (7.3 miles away)
- Magic Carpet Golf- mini-golf with pirate ships, gargantuan mushrooms, webs, a giant dinosaur, pizza and arcade games (2.8 miles away)
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Bell Desk & Valet
- Check in Time: 4:00 pm
- Check Out Time: 10:00 am
- Express Check Out
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly rate of $20.00 resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes WiFi, indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, pool table, seasonal ping pong, seasonal BBQ area, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
" We had a wonderful time. The room was better than expected. We were in South Lake Tahoe for our youngest daughters wedding, flying in from the east coast and travelling with my 84 year old mother-in-law. The two connected rooms gave all of the privacy and the room to really spread out. The resort was fabulous although we didn’t have the time to use the wonderful facilities; i.e. pool, spa, etc. Perhaps next time and I really hope there is a “next time.” We could not have been happier. The staff was exceptional and the room was in perfect working order. Also, the bed was REALLY comfortable. We slept great each night. We would absolutely stay again."
Mrs. Angela Ziebarth
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
over all the stay was ok.
there were several things that did frustrate me.
1having to go to a presentation to buy into the resort. We were suppose to be kept no longer than 120 min
we spent 4 hrs. We did buy into a smaller offer, but doubtful we will make this long lasting
2 we only saw a maid once in 4 days. Our room was only cleaned once.
3 the parking is horrible, our car had to be valeted more than parked.
4 we went to the only restaurant in the hotel at 9pm to get their "infamous" peach cobbler. after waiting almost 15 min to be seated the waitress was serving people at a table with dessert, we were told the restaurant was closed at 9pm. However the sign on the door said 10pm.
5.resort is beautiful
This is a resort that offers many entertainment and comfort amenities. Great for family travel.
Nice, clean and convenient location. A lot of outdoor activities nearby. Stayed 2 days but when we were checked in our room was double booked and had to find an another room and were waited a couple of hours.
Property right on Lake Tahoe walking distance to everything you'll need and 1 mile to casinos. Had dinner first night at Riva Grill On the Lake then off to Harrah's for FUN,. Next day breakfast at IHOP, off to Zephyr Cove for cruise on Ms. Dixie II across the lake to Emerald Bay lunch and drinks aboard boat, then massage at A Massage For All Seasons then dinner at Scusa Italian Ristorante, then off to Harvey's for more FUN. Next morning breakfast at Denny's then drivr home