We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now or call our vacation service team at +1 (866) 531-6342.
*Book online now for instant confirmation.*
Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE
A sun-drenched Southern California vacation awaits you at the Riviera Shores Resort. This resort is located adjacent to the Riviera Beach Resort overlooking the coast on the southern end of Dana Point, California which is home to great dining and shopping as well as exciting outdoor activities such as sailing, snorkeling, fishing and much more.
After a long day of playing on the beach or wakeboarding on the beautiful Pacific waves, come back to this relaxing resort and enjoy wonderful amenities like the resort’s two swimming pools, a luxurious whirlpool spa, fitness center, sauna, tanning bed, and massage services.
Whether you’re looking for a fun-filled getaway with the kids, a romantic retreat into sunny beaches and gorgeous weather, or a solo trip to the South California area, Riviera Shores Resort- with its cozy rooms, private beach, and welcoming staff- is the perfect place to make your dream vacation come true.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This One-Bedroom accommodation features stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and can house up to 4 guests. Discover comfort in these accommodations featuring one bedroom, a living room, full bathroom, two TV’s, a partial kitchen with fridge, microwave, and coffee maker, and a balcony with an outdoor BBQ grill.
Enjoy a cup of coffee on your balcony in the morning and watch the sun rise over the ocean. Clean up in your private bathroom after playing in the sand all day, or enjoy a homemade meal with family and friends around the dining room table in the evening. And before heading back to bed, take a moment to step back out onto the balcony and appreciate the reflection of the stars on the swaying waves.
ABOUT THE RESORT
The Riviera Shores Resort boasts far more than a wonderful location: a fitness center, multiple swimming pools, sauna, comprehensive Activities Department and much more await your stay in this sunny paradise. Head down to the beach for a day of swimming and exploring tide pools, take a stroll along the lapping waves or set up a midday picnic on the golden sand. Relax poolside while the kids play in the pool or soak in the simmering Jacuzzi tub after a long day of exploring the Orange County area.
Whatever your age, whatever the season, you’re bound to find something to enjoy at Riviera Shores Resort.
Other amenities and services offered to guests:
- Game Room
- Pool Table and Ping Pong
ABOUT THE AREA
Capistrano Beach is not the traditional “city,” but its charming small town atmosphere and myriad of recreational opportunities have christened it a viable vacation destination. Branching off from the city of Dana Point, “Capo Beach” is also bordered by the vivacious Laguna Beach to the north and San Clemente to the south. As one of the few remaining "beach towns" in the busy Orange County area, Capo Beach has (impressively) avoided much of the commercialization common to the area. This makes for a great, uncongested stay full of outdoors fun, beach strolls, whale watching, sailing, shopping, dining, and enjoying the beautiful weather of South California.
THINGS TO DO
- Dana Wharf Whale Watching (1.5 miles)
- Captain Dave’s Dolphin & Whale-Watching Safari (1.8 miles)
- Ocean Institute (2.2 miles)
- The Historic Schooner Curlew- an 82’ charter perfect for sail-enthusiasts (1.5 miles)
- Mission at San Juan Capistrano- built over 200 years ago by Spanish Padres and Native Americans, the Mission is a monument to South California’s diverse cultural heritage (4.1 miles)
- Pacific Coast Highway- perfect for a scenic drive (right next door!)
- San Juan Hills Golf Club (3.3 miles away)
- Monarch Beach Golf Links (3.9 miles away)
- The Wine Bistro- live entertainment, great drinks, and nightly Happy Hour (1.7 miles away)
- The Dana Point State Marine Conservation Area- (4.2 miles away)
- Wild Rivers Waterpark (17.1 miles away)
- Disneyland (33.4 miles away)
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Check in Time: 4:00 pm
- Check Out Time: 10:00 am
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly rate of $10.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes access to fitness center, dry sauna, complimentary bike rental and billiards, beach front swimming pool, Jacuzzi and parking, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
Fantastic location, great condo and wonderful amenities!!! Will definitely stay again!!
Location and all amenities were as advertised. I would definitely stay again with my family and next time for more days. We had a great time.
Property was great, lot better than I expected, especially since I grew up in the area. Will stay there again. Great mellow stay, really liked the grill on the oceanview patio, I was grilling with friends everynight!
I enjoyed the entire area. Very relaxing, lovely pool and whirlpool spas. Staff was friendly and accommodating!
I was worried about this resort from other reviews I found, so between that and the low cost we went in with pretty low expectations, but we were SO pleased with our stay! Our one bedroom suite was very comfortable, big enough for our family of five (three kids under 5) to spread out, and we had a great view of the ocean. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook on site, and we made full use of the BBQ grill. There were trains passing by regularly, but the noise didn't bother us and my boys loved watching them pass.
The resort hosted family activities throughout the week including poolside bingo and a coloring contest which our kids loved. They did try to get us to a sales presentation for their time share product, but we were not able to attend with our young kids.
I think the resort is a good midway point between big attractions like SeaWorld (60 min) and Disneyland (40 min), but we spent all of our time in Dana Point. We especially loved the small Baby Beach right by the Ocean Institute where the kids could play in the sand and wade in the still water. We would love to come back!