|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
We are the official and exclusive partner for Wyndham Worldwide for rentals at vacation resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now or call our vacation service team at +1 (844) 817-1421.
***LOW SUMMER RATES***
Our best savings yet with low rates starting at $94. These rates are good from now until September 5th, 2016 so book now! Rates are good for three night minimum length of stay.
There really is something for everyone at Wyndham Patriots' Place, a charming newly renovated vacation resort in historic Williamsburg. You'll find everything you need to make you feel right at home, including exceptional amenities and spacious accommodations. Guests can stay in efficiency studio suites or One-Bedroom standard or deluxe condos that offer the right balance of comfort, convenience and charm. Step out and find yourself surrounded by well-manicured lawns and crystal clear lakes that offer an unparalleled vacation experience you're sure to remember.
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE
Wyndham Patriot's Place is a located in historic Williamsburg and less than one mile from the famous living history museum and plenty of landmarks, Colonial buildings, restaurants, shops and outdoor adventures. Patriot's Place is great for the entire family to enjoy a studio suite or one-bedroom standard or deluxe condo that offers all the wanted amenties. Stay at Wyndham Patriots' Place and experience the best of Colonial America.
ABOUT THE SPACE
Bring the entire family and stay in the One-Bedroom Deluxe Condo that easily accommodates up to 4 guests. A private bedroom, seperate living and dining room and fireplace will make it feel like your home away from home. A fully stocked kitchen will allow for meals to be quickly and easily.
- Private Bedroom with One Queen Bed
- Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa
- 1 Bathroom
- Full Kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster and flatware (complete with oven, dishwasher, stove, cookware)
- Convenient Comforts include cable TV, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board
This quiet resort community with lush landscape and historic atmosphere of Williamsburg will take you back in time while also providing the pleasures and comfort of modern times. Guests will be treated to an all convenient vacation amenities adn recreation activities that ensure a stress-free travel and stay.
Choosing Wyndham Patriots' Place for your next Williamsburg getaway is something you definitely won't regret. Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
Other amenities and services offered include:
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Local Golf Courses- Book tee times now on GolfNow.com
- Tour Desk
- Laundry Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
ABOUT THE AREA
A vacation at Wyndham Patriots' Place is the perfect vacation for relaxing and learning. You can discover the history and heritage of Colonial America, explore an impressive 18th century living history museum with 500 reconstructed and restored buildings, stores, taverns and homes. Go back in time and relive the Revolutionary War drama during a live reenactment.
Busch Gardens and Water Country U.S.A. are two family friendly theme parks located just south of the resort. For outdoor enthusiasts, there's lots of boating, fishing and outdoor water sports in the James and York Rivers. Shoppers can enjoy a little retail therapy, not to mention huge savings, at the Williamsburg Outlet Mall and Riverwalk Landing. Pack up the car and enjoy a leisurely day trip in Yorktown, Jamestown or the gorgeous Virginia Beach.
- Historic Williamsburg - 2 miles
- Busch Gardens - 5.8 miles
- Water Country U.S.A. - 5.7 miles
- Williamsburg Botanical Garden - 12.2 miles
- Historic Jamestown - 8.5 miles
- Riverwalk Landing - 11.5 miles
- Williamsburg Outlet Mall - 4.7 miles
- Virginia Beach - 60.7 miles
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum - 1.1 mile
- Williamsburg Winery - 3.5 miles
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum & 4D Theater - 1.2 mile
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
**This resort offers Braille signage (i.e. elevators, room numbers), handicap parking and first floor access ramps.
This resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
- Some units include wider than typical unit interior doorways, lever handles on all doors, counter-height microwave, roll-under kitchen sink, roll-in shower, handheld shower head, grab bars in shower, grab bars in tub, grab bars around toilet, raised toilet (higher than typical units), front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole and first floor handicap accessible access
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
My sister and I spent two nights and enjoyed every moment. The condo was perfect, it was decorated so nice, it had two showers, fireplace, sitting porch. The kitchen had every appliance you would need. The sofa in the living room made out to a bed with at least a 6 inch mattress. It was very comfortable. We only had one full day in Williamsburg so we visited Georgetown, Jamestown and Yorktown all in one day, it was a lot to do in one day so it made it really great to know that we would be going to a place that was so comfortable. I would highly recommend staying at this condo.