|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
My comfy two bedroom unit is your perfect home away from home. Ideal for travellers a couple, or even a family or group of 4.
The unit is located at the 9th floor with view overlooking Mandaluyong City and Makati.
The balcony is a spacious 12 sqm equipped with a 4 seater mini dining table where you can spend your dinner/lunch and have intimate moments against the city backdrop.
The resort inspired amenities with its modern tropical architechtural theme, will let you relax while enjoying the cool breeze. Guests can enjoy al fresco lobby, playground, basketball court, gazebos, pool. Landscaped roof deck is the perfect place to enjoy the city skyline.
For photographers the roofdeck would be a nice place to take night shots & sunset photos.
I would please ask that you:
1. Do not invite people into my home without my permission. You are authorized through Travelmob but your friends are not. The unit can only accommodate four persons. I like to know who is coming into my home as I am sure you can appreciate.
2. Do not eat meals in the bedroom. You are very welcome to use my kitchen/dining area or access your own private balcony area and use real cutlery, plates and wine glasses. It is way more comfortable to do this than trying to balance food on your knees.
3. You are welcome to cook dinner or lunch inside the unit but please be sure not to leave any horrid or remnant cooking smell inside the apartment. Cleaning will not eliminate the odor so if you do cook, please be sure you know how to deodorize afterwards. Dried fish, indian curry is a no, no for me. In addition, please make sure to remove cooking oil splatters off the wall after cooking.
4. Do not smoke inside my home or in the balcony. I am a non-smoker so I do not want my unit to smell like cigar when I come in. I will charge a penalty if the unit is handed over to me smelling cigar or food.
5. Shut windows and doors when you leave the house. Electricity is very expensive in the Philippines. Please switch off the air-conditioners and other appliances when not in use.
6. Please respect the neighbours and avoid making loud noises during late nights. No parties. Such penalties due to this violation will be charged to the guest payable to the Condo Admin.
7. Take care of the keys. For security purposes, lock change will be done at the expense of the guest/s, if keys are lost.
8. Do not use the internet for illicit and illegal activities such as online piracy, human trafficking, etc won't be tolerated. Remember, the IP address and the guests staying at the condo can easily be identified.
9. Any damages and breakages are the responsibility of guests. Maintaining the cleanliness of the unit is both our responsibility. Guests are expected to tidy up the place and dispose garbage properly. Garbage should be brought down at the Basement 2 (B2).
10. As per Travelmob's requirements the space should be left in the same condition as when you came into it.
11. The amenities displayed in the ad are the facilities that you can use for free. Fees are charged at 200 pesos per head whenever guests uses the SWIMMING POOL.(Pool usage for guests is from Tuesdays to Thursdays only. Wear proper swimming attire.) This is a condominium unit, however some of the facilities are not extended to Guests. Function Rooms, Karaoke Room, Game Room, Parking are not included in your rent. Please do let me know if you want to use the pool so I can inform the condo admin about it. Fees will be charged under my Monthly statement so it's important that you let me know you are using the facilities.
12. Remember that as a customer there are charges imposed by the Website. Any service fees collected by Travelmob is not included in my base price, please do not ask me to pay for Service Costs for you.
13. If you are concerned about anything please ask. If an accident happens please let me know straight away.
14. I do not own a parking space, therefore if the tenant owns a car, they will have to find their own parking space. Pay parking spaces are available at the basement, but costs will have to be borne by the tenant.
This condo was the best place we stayed. Perfect location and amenities are excellent. SM megamall are within 10-15 away. Our stay in the Philippines are for medical, and it is very convenient for us going back and forth to St. Lukes hospital (global), which is about less than 30 minutes. You can just ride tricyle to go SM light for groceries or movies perhaps. The only con was you have to pay 200 pesos (per head) to use the pool. Nino was a great host and always available To our needs. Though we never had a chance to meet him personally, his mom was there to assist us, and she was very nice as well. Overall, we had a great stay and will defenitely stay here again on our next trip. Thanks Nino
This is by far the best condo i rented in Metro Manila. Nino is an honest and awesome host. Warm and welcoming staff. New facility nice building, great location, nice prople and friendly neighbors. You feel right at home in this condo. Ample space with bedroom , living room and kitchen. 2 A/C unit is very helpful esp in the summer time. Love the large balcony. Kids love the 3 awesome pools, playground and full court basketball. Lobby looks like a 4star hotel. Very very clean building. Watched the Pacman vs Maeweather at Megamall IMAX theater which is 10-15 min away. Robinson for grocery 5 min via tricycle-php 20. Plenty of tricycles outside the gate, taxi can be a challenge esp in the noon time. A++. Will repeat. Thanks for your Hospitality.