|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Miami's affluent Oceanfront Resort provides an enchanting stay in sunny Florida, whether you are traveling alone, with someone special, or with the entire family. It sits on the famous Millionaire's Row section of Miami Beach, promising incredible views and lavish surroundings. Amenities at this all-suite location are luxurious enough that you won't need to leave to experience something amazing. Join us at one of our two lagoon-shaped pool, in a private pool-side cabana, or just walk to the white sands of the beach.
While you visit, we can direct you toward your favorite activities, from golfing and water sports to shopping and dining, you'll be sure to see the best Miami has to offer. And while you're here, don't miss our full-service spa or our dining facilities - we are here to help you soak up your sophisticated surroundings and truly enjoy Miami.
In our sprawling two-bedroom upgraded Signature Luxury Suite you'll enjoy 1200 square feet (115 square meter) of full-sized living room, dining room, and full kitchen areas, and in this suite, you'll step outside onto your private balcony to overlook the sparkling blue Atlantic Ocean.
Downtown Miami and the Miami International Airport are less than 20 minutes from The Ocean Front Resort. The shops of Bal Harbour are 4 miles away.
Master Bedroom - 2x Double
Second Bedroom - 2x Twin
Living Room - 2x Sleeper Sofa
$50 Per stay - Queen Air Mattress (Upon Request)
House Rules: SEE MINIMUM NIGHTS STAY REQUIREMENT BELOW:
-Miami Boat show *4 night min* 02/10-02/17
-Miami Food & Wine Festival 4 night Min 02/25-03/01
-WMC Spring Break & Miami Film Festival *4 night min*03/02-03/16
-Ultra Music Festival 5 night min 03/17-03/22
-Memorial Day weekend 4 night min 05/26-05/31
-Miami Fashion Swim Week 4 night min 07/14-07/21
-Labor Day Weekend 4 night min 09/01-09/06
-Columbus Day Weekend &Carnival 4 night min 10/06-10/11
-Art Basel 5 night min 12/01-12/08
-Christmas/New 7 night min 12/22-01/06
1. Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being
immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the garbage disposals or in a dumpster outside.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises. If you have more than the number of people residing or sleeping in your apartment as set forth above.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above
nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 11:30 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
13. Tenant is advised that if the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. Since we do have a vast inventory of properties we do try to give the exact unit that was described in the initial correspondence but there is no guarantee that it will be the exact unit. If the exact property is not available, the landlord, at its discretion, reserves the right to provide a similar unit type with the same amount of bedrooms.
15. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
16. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
Extremely Run Down, Warning - Stay Away!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The Alexander is a very pleasant place to stay. The pools and beach are very nice. The pool side service was outstanding! Located almost a mile North of South Beach, you'll be away from the commotion. Some negatives - There are no stores within a mile of the Alexander. The store in the lobby is expensive.
This particular unit was AWFUL and felt like you were staying in a budget motel!! Light fixtures dangling, small kitchen with old and broken appliances, inadequate kitchen utensils, sofa is not the one shown in picture (its black vinyl with a steel bottom), outside patio dirty and old chairs, toilet bowls broken, beds old and not enough pillows, inadequate lighting, HVAC not working properly, place was dirty upon arrival. Please do yourself a favor - don't rent this room. Call the Alexander and you can rent a hotel room in the same building for 75% of the cost. In conclusion, the owner does not take care of this unit. It's in awful condition!!
Date of arrival
February 13, 201
My family had the misfortune to rent this unit in early 2015 and we cut our stay in half solely due to its condition. It was dirty and poorly maintained, and its fixtures and appliances were generally old and cheap. To add insult to injury, the pool area was under heavy construction while we were there. Between the dirt, the dust and the cockroaches, we couldn’t take anymore and left. We asked our agent for some compensation or partial refund and he said “Since it is a privately owned unit I had to get in touch with the owner which (sic) is not willing to give a discount off of the previous stay.”