My beautiful and comfortable 2 bedroom (+1 living room) apartment is located In the center of Chisinau. Just a step away from all the city attractions. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen, open balcony and easy access to all major public transportation.
*** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MORE THAN A WEEK STAY AND YOU ARE A GROUP OF MORE THAN 4 PEOPLE PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A SPECIAL PRICE ***
This is a first class apartment, recently renovated and located in a perfect location at the very central part of the city, Center area of Chisinau (64 Stefan cel Mare St., the middle of the central street in Chisinau) - Main theaters and museums, good coffee shops, restaurants and bars are all downstairs or within a two minutes walk from the apartment.
20 mins drive or taxi from airport.
74 square meters apartment, recently renovated, with modern interior design and open kitchen, 2 bedrooms including REAL king size beds and closets 1 bathroom with autonomous heating system and hot water including heated floors for the winter and air-conditioning for the summer.
Can accommodate up to 6 adults (two king size beds in bedrooms and In the living room there is a sofa that can be easily converted to a queen size bed).
Everything required for a comfortable living is provided in the apartment: clean towels and linen, bathroom amenities, coffee and tea, pots, pans, dishes, and utensils, gas stove, dining set, washing machine, iron board and iron, Hair dryer, fully furnished, cable TV, free high-speed WiFi internet, a phone with complimentary unlimited local phone calls, air condition, private gas heating (including floor heating), fully equipped kitchen - dining area, table, chairs, cabinets, kettle, electric oven, microwave oven, refrigerator and more.
We are happy to accept both short term and long term stay.
All details have been taken care of and once you will have enjoyed this accommodation you will surely find it difficult to leave. It is waiting for you!
House Rules: Please, respect our home as if it were yours and also respect our neighbors within the building.
I have got some very simple rules I want my guests to follow:
1. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the apartment. You are welcome to smoke on the balcony but do not forget to close the door so smoke will not get inside.
2. According to local legislation, it should be quiet from 10 pm to 8 am. Strictly no parties inside, no loud music and no large gatherings!!!
3. Make sure you lock the entrance door with a key and the balcony door, each time you leave the apartment.
4. Make sure you switch off the gas burner and the electric oven, each time you are through with cooking.
5. Think "Green" :-) When leaving the apartment for a tour outside, close the air-conditioner, close the lights, do not leave fire or gas open and make sure the water is not left running in the kitchen or the bathroom.
6. Please keep the fridge door closed. sometimes it looks like closed but its not.
7. No pets allowed!
8. Please note that for stays over a week, a cleaning fee of 10 Euro is charged weekly.
9. Do not rearrange the furniture.
10. A security deposit of 100 Euro will be required and returned at check-out subject to no damage nor evidence of smoking nor excess mess.
11. Appropriate reimbursement will be expected for any permanent damage to any furniture or personal belongings.
12. Do not use our white towels as makeup remover, shoe cleaner or floor wipes.
13. If you feel romantic and want to light candles, please do it only on glass plates. This is to avoid fire and wax spill (wax is very hard to clean).
14. The standard check-out time is until 12:00 o'clock noon. Check-in is from 14:00 o'clock. Another time is negotiated separately. The standard cost of one hour off the standard check-out / check-in time is 10 Euro.
15. Check-in/out service at off-hours ( after 7:00pm, before 8:00am) costs 10 Euro.
Thanks for going through all these rules and hope you will enjoy your stay at my apartment.
Enjoy Chisinau and everything it has to offer and please feel comfortable and don't hesitate to ask about everything (and I mean everything) else you need! :-)