|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
2 bedrooms with queen beds, plus a pull-out sofa
2 full bathrooms
Sleeps 6 (1200 square feet)
Fully equipped modern kitchens with granite counter tops (includes Coffee maker)
-Free wifi and cable TV
-Washer/dryer in unit
-Gated Indoor parking
-Hairdryer, Iron and board
-Roof Top Sky Deck Lounge
-On site ATM
-Electric car Charging Stations
-Bike Racks & Additional Storage
Features a variety of upscale amenities ranging from granite counter-tops, low e-windows and contemporary light fixtures to our over sized pool with adjoining hot tub, and a community lounge with two gas BBQ's.
House Rules: SEE MINIMUM NIGHTS STAY REQUIREMENT BELOW:
June 8-13, (7 night min)
July 1 - July 5 (4 night min)
August 23 - 27 (4 night min)
Sept 4 - Sept 8 (4 night min)
Dec 27 - Jan 4 (4 night min)
1. Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the garbage disposals or in a dumpster outside.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises. If you have more than the number of people residing or sleeping in your apartment as set forth above.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above
nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9:00 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
13. Tenant is advised that if the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. Since we do have a vast inventory of properties we do try to give the exact unit that was described in the initial correspondence but there is no guarantee that it will be the exact unit. If the exact property is not available, the landlord, at its discretion, reserves the right to provide a similar unit type with the same amount of bedrooms.
15. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
16. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
The apartment was gorgeous. Pretty nice location, it was a $5 Uber to mid-town and downtown or a 15 min walk.
Our apartment was situated facing a busy street that was noticeably loud in the master bed room.
Amazing!!!! Affordable!!! Great location !!
Ross and Jared were lifesavers with my last minute need for a week long rental.
They Helped me as a single woman, late in the evening in an unfamiliar area in town for a trade show. helpful from the word go!! The 2 bedroom was perfect in every way. All the amenities a girl could ask for and more. thank you for your southern hospitality. And I will be back with my family!!!! Thanks!!!!
The location was awesome-walking distance to restaurants in The Gulch and $5 Uber to Broadway. The apt was clean and nice. Jared was very helpful and accommodating.
Michael and his team were very easy to work with, and the place is even better than pictures show! Thanks for a great trip Michael, me and my crew would love to stay with you again if we make it down to Nashville!