When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now or call our vacation service team at +1 (866) 531-6342.
Relax and rejuvenate at Scottsdale Villa Mirage and enjoy 300 days of sunshine.
During your quintessential year round getaway, the entire family will enjoy the comfort of its surroundings complete with fully equipped kitchens, fireplaces and in-room washers and dryers. Plan your escape to this Sonoran Desert paradise where Jeep® tours and Grand Canyon day trips are readily available, or take in a game at a number of nearby parks and stadiums.
Whether you're looking for sports and fitness or jazz and blues, you’ll find it all when you stay at Scottsdale Villa Mirage.
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
- From April 17th through April 30th – the pool will be partially closed at this time. Guests will still have access to parts of the pool during their stay. During this duration, you can expect noise and dust from 8AM – 4PM. Transportation will be available upon guest request from Scottsdale Villa Mirage to Scottsdale Links Resort. Pool area will be completely opened on Friday-Sunday.
- On May 1st through the 4th, the pool will be completely closed. Transportation from Scottsdale Villa Mirage to Scottsdale Links will be available upon guest requests
Discover comfort in our spacious accommodations featuring a queen size bed and sofa bed. The full bathroom includes a ¾ bath, walk-in shower, complimentary amenities and hair dryer. Relax in the comfort of our well furnished living spaces which feature recliners in the one- and two-bedroom accommodations. Enjoy the convenience of either your full or partial kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, stove, coffee maker and dishwasher among other modern appliances. Additional in-room amenities include cable television, DVD player, balcony/terrace, iron/ironing board, telephone and air conditioning.
24 Hour Front Desk
Check in Time: 4:00 pm
Check Out Time: 10:00 am
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
Hotel Guests: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly resort fee* of $17.09 (including taxes) will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
*Resort Fee includes WiFi, recreational facilities (pools, children's Splash Pad, 24 hour Fitness Center, tennis courts, putting green, bocce ball, horseshoes), garden gas grills, fire pit, children's playground, seasonal activities, 24 hour complimentary lobby coffee/tea, 24 hour business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
The property, and the floorplan of the unit are, "as advertised." However, the management company assigns your unit, possibly a 3rd floor w/o elevator, or with a wonderful view of a wall. The property management company staff is very helpful. However, they are also very aggressive in their sales tactics. Annoyingly so! There is also a mandatory resort fee, which makes the cost higher than posted. While this practice is likely a means for the property management company to secure a larger percentage of the total cost to the visitor, it is something to look out for.
The unit was very well furnished and a comfortable layout for us.