|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
- Funny house ( Are you curious what is funny? Book this house!)
- Good location
- Beautiful Namsan night View!
- Easy to access( 30 seconds , from station)
- Free wifi
- Learning Korean basic automatically
- Interaction with Rosa
Reserve Rosa funny room Now!
1. Rent free wifi machine(EGG) for free
- You can use wifi freely with this machine outside
2. Free Pick up service from airport!
- If you stay over 10 days, We will support free pick up service from airport with a van. The van size is spacious, good for 8 people.
So, If your luggage is heavy, Ask airport pick up Service!
3. Private Tour
- If you visit Korea few times, you will want to explore different places in Korea.
We like to travel and We have a van. We can manage tour for you.
If you want to go out of seoul, I know, it is not easy to explore without car.
If you are over 3 people, You can ask private tour, We will make reasonable cost for You. Because we also enjoy spending time with You!
4. Do you like Fun & photogenic?
- I like to be taken photos with funny items!
I hope you enjoy my house as a photo studio!
You can find funny items at home for funny photos!
5. Do you want to take Korean cooking class?
- If you are over 3 people, I can manage korean cooking class with reasonable price at local korean house.
So you can book Korean family style meal
6. Do you want to learn Korean language?
- I put Survival Korean note in my house. You can find somewhere my note suddenly. It will be fun!
I teach Korean language.( I am a Talk to me Korean website live teacher), If you want, you can ask private Korean lesson(Tuition fee is $15/hr)
I like to interact with you. I have peisbuk, youtube, instargram. peisbuk(homestayinseoul) is the culture exchange place with my future guests and past guests. You will get to know travel information , about my daily life. So you can know about Korea more with Local Korean.
And I like collaboration working with you. For example, Making video together( watch my video on youtube(rosaseok), Business,,,etc. Let's talk more with me!
This house is loft style. There are two queen beds, single bed, sofa which can transform to bed. So max 6 people can stay this house.
You can visit main tourist places within 10~20 mins easily!
- 3 mins to reach seoul station( One station)
- 3 mins to Youngsan station( Electricity stores, dragon hill spa)
- 10 mins to Myeongdong (3 stations)
- 12 mins to Dongdaemoon market (6 stations)
- 15 mins to Gyeongbokgung Palace
- 20 mins to Hongdae
There is Sookmyung women's univ! There are many cute, delicious, cheap restaurants and stores. You can enjoy exploring small alley. And You can visit there and watch beautiful and smart Korean girls!
House Rules: No smoking
The condo is as described on the web and Rosa is an excellent host. Rosa was absent and she invited us to a web meeting upon our arrival in order to answer all our questions. Condo was closed to metro, restaurants and convenience stores. Condo is close to camp Kim for DMZ tour.
Only one problem occurred as the microwave did not worked but we managed. One suggestion to Rosa is to provide a toaster.
Overall, an excellent choice .
Love this place. Rosa is such a nice and bubbly person who was very accommodating for us during or stay. This places best quality is definitely its location to not only a major bus stop (i.e airport limousine 6001) but also two subway stations. I stayed with five other people (20-25 y/o) and we had enough room to fit us all...we were definitely the largest number of people who could comfortably live in this apartment...any more and it might be a little too cosy. Rosa kindly provides a youtube video with directions to the appartment, which was extremely helpful.
Definitely would love to stay here again.
Rosa fun studio is the perfect place to stay. We like being in our own home because everything we need is in this place. It is fitured a pink box, where the inside of cute accessories for our photo properties. Its location is very strategic. I can wherever I want like global atm, restaurant, mini market, subway stations, etc. Easily
Rosa is the best host I have ever met, she taught me how to operate the furniture in the house, she also taught some Korean language conversation like how to order food, how to bid on merchants when shopping, etc. :) Then when we were confused for our purposes she also directs us to that destination. In conclusion rosa fun studio is highly recomended. If I visited korea I think it will stay at home rosa again and i will ask my family or friends to book and stay on that awesome studio !!
Is was a great stay in your apartment, Host Rosa made us feel very great welcome even our early check-in.
Let me simplified it advantage of this apartment
1. The place was close to the shopping district and walking distance to subway station . very convenient location for airport transfer,lotte world, etc
2. Nearby have convenient shop and restaurant (Rosa had intro bbq restaurant which just opposite the apartment, their bbq pork were juicy and tender)
3. Apartment facility were great, its keep us warm inside even in -4 at night. it also have spare jacket coat, blanket, umbrella (security are good too)
4. Great help from Host Rosa, have review our itinerary and make a great trip to Mount Sorak.
5. Comparing to 4 star hotel, the apartment are much more worth it (by value and location) --> able to fit in 5 adult
6. Great view across Seoul, especially at night you can see N Seoul Tower
i highly recommend this apartment
Thanks so much to our wonderful host Rosa who helped us in every way and made us feel very welcome. The place served us well even being a group of 5 adults. We enjoyed the very central location with many nice restaurants and subway stations closeby. Even at temperatures well below -10 at night we had it cosy and warm inside the apartment. It was nice to enjoy the beautiful view across Seoul especially at night. Thanks again, Rosa!
We had a wonderful time in this studio. Our kids LOVED the loft, and we LOVED the location. It is very conveniently located with lots of shops and restaurants nearby, as well as easy access to public transit. There is even a small supermarket across the street. Rosa is a very helpful, accommodating host. We had a great time in Seoul. We hope to be back here again.