When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Large 2000 sq ft apartment on 6th floor with nice view of the city.
*Situated in the most prestigious area of Colombo.
*3 bed rooms Air-conditioned
*Bath rooms with Hot Water
*Spacious Living / Dining room
*Modern Pantry equipped with refrigerator, microwave,toaster, electric kettle and cooker.
*Linen and Cutlery
*Washing Machine and Iron.
*Free Cable TV
*The building has only 14 apartments 2 per floor.
*Standby power generator
*24 hr Security
The price includes AC in the three bedrooms only. If would like the entire apartment air conditioned an additional charge of USD 10 per day.
We are a family of 5 from Australia and we stayed in Deepikas apartment for 1 week in August 2016. I have outlined some pros and cons to give you a good understanding of the apartment.
- great location as very close to central Colombo
- security of apartment is good as there is a 24/7 guard at front entrance
- Spacious apartment and good for a larger family
- owner of apartment is easy to deal with
- No air-conditioning in the main living areas, the apartment was extremely hot and the pedestal fans did little to help (not good if you are not used to humid and high temperatures)
- The bathrooms were out dated and not very user friendly. The bathrooms could do with an update as there were cracked tiles, the shower heads would not hold to the wall and the bidet had a very bad smell..
- The beds were very uncomfortable and after a week caused back pain
- The apartment wasn't cleaned throughout the week or not offered by the owner
- only one set of towels offered for the entire week however when asked the owner did provide additional set of towels
It's a peaceful place to stay, I spent the weekend with few of my friends. And I would reccomond this place to anyone.