|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This apartment is modern and bright and ready for a comfortable stay. The condo have great facilities. The master bedroom has a king size bed and the second bedroom has a twin bed size. The sofa can take another extra person.
If you stay in this place, you will definitely gain boasting rights to having stayed in one of the best gentrified and fashionable places in Asia. Still maintaining some local feel and street offerings, but with a huge range of high to mid-range Thai restaurants as well as lots of Japanese, Korean, Italian and Fusion cuisine.
The total apartment and the condo facilities.
Interaction with Guests
We will welcome you at the condo and show you around the place and the neighborhood if you'd like!
Thonglor is the quintessential hipsterville of Bangkok right now. Great restaurants crowd in here for a place to serve a fashionable clientele who are looking for the good things in life, not necessarily the most expensive things however. But you will also find mediteranean, Korean, old Thai Chinese, and of course a selection of great Thai and western places.
Just across the condo is an indoor driving range. They offer free 1hr class to visitors with one of their professional trainer, and another 2hrs of practice.
Just about a 10-12 minute walk to the BTS, you can get to anywhere in the city. Also plenty of taxis roaming this crowded street.
Inquire about monthly discounts.
House Rules: - Welcome to have friends over for a drink.
- Please note that the rental is calculated accordingly to the number of occupants. If extra guests are found staying overnight in the apartment we reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking outside please.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am.