|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This suave 1 bedroom will have you swinging, shopping and sipping at the coolest places in Bangkok.
With a great balcony view from on high, you can transplant your urban lifestyle & touring the city from BTS Thonglor.
This new condo is conveniently located in one of the most happening places in Bangkok - Thonglor Road (Sukhumvit 55). Open living, dining and kitchen space which all look out to the north of the city's expansive view and bright city -----@-----.--- the base of the condo is the well-known White Cafe which serves succulent cuisine and drinks to Bangkok's TV/movie personalities and socialites.
This happening and modern place is more than adequate to have as a base for your relaxing vacation and for launching into shopping or touring trips.
The whole apartment with access to the condo pool and lounge areas.
Interaction with Guests
We will meet you at the residence for check-in and check-out, show you around the neighborhood and be available to answer any questions during your stay.
While Thonglor does have some old city charm (local food, old family shops, and big old residences on side streets), it has become the pinnacle for college students, young professionals and socialites to get their swagger on. Plenty of modernly designed and equipped restaurants, bars and high end mini-shops. Between Thonglor and Sukhumvit 39 you will find a lot of Japanese restaurants amid Thai, Korean, Italian and other fine cuisine.
From Noble Solo condo, you can take a quick tuk-tuk, taxi or motorcycle ride to the Thonglor BTS. They will swing right through Sukumvit 53 and drop you right at the base of the BTS. Lots of taxis crawling through to take you to other destinations across town like K-village, Silom or a venture outside the city.
Other Things to Note
Wifi available; 49SQM. Steam room in the gym.
Emergency repair (electrical, plumbing) dial 803 on the internal phone.
Inquire about monthly discounts.
House Rules: - Welcome to have friends over for a drink.
- Please note that the rental is calculated accordingly to the number of occupants. If extra guests are found staying overnight in the apartment we reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking outside please.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am.