Renovated, 225sqm modern, furnished space that treats you to an authentic Thai lifestyle. My apartment is on the 5th floor of a family owned building. No lift but the stairway is wide and easy. Nice view of the Sathorn lighted buildings at night.
2 big bedrooms with each a private bath. Huge living space and decent kitchen. Plenty of dishware and cookware if you want to cook.
Walk to Silom via Convent Road. Chong Nonsi & Saladaeng BTS stations is 1 km away. Lumpini MRT same.
Weekly and monthly rate is available. Please do not hesitate to inquire.
A huge apartment with 2 BR and 2 bathrooms. If you need an extra bedroom we can add on a studio on the 3rd floor.
A huge sofa that fills the living area with an open kitchen concept. The windows are floor-to-ceiling around the entire apartment. Lots of light and views with curtains for privacy.
Suan Plu is teeming with local culture - street food etc
- Chic industrial floors and clean wall tones
- Furnished with decorations
- 2 En-suite bedroom, each about 50 square meters huge
- View of the brick castle next door from the BR
- Simple kitchen with stylish glassware, rice cooker,microwave (stove on order)
- Large living area with a 8-person sofa
- Balcony all around half the apartment
- View of Sathorn skyline
- Pool nearby at a small apartment for 90 baht entry
- 5th floor walk-up, so work the glutes
The whoooooole great big apartment.
Don't use my clothes in the white bedroom drawers (they may not be your style anyway...), or exchange the towels/sheets. Thanks.
Interaction with Guests
We happily meet you generally 2 hours after your landing time at the residence to give an orientation to the apartment and the neighborhood.
We can provide directions and assistance with communicating as needed; restaurant recommendations and party scene, as required. Working on the weekdays and sometimes on the weekends but always available by phone or (website hidden)/texting.
A nice walk to Silom. Or a quick taxi ride.
This place is not an expat ghetto. This place is at the end of a lane and is fairly quiet except for the locals who chat and play in front of their homes. During the day you may hear workers fixing their tuk-tuks or related passing traffic. Not much at all.
- Walk to the BTS skytrain or MRT is 15-30 minutes depending on how fast you walk - OR a 5 minute motorcycle taxi ride
- Very close to Silom shopping and night life - a short taxi ride. Siam Square, Paragon, MBK, Central World. All close.
It's a real Thai bustling neighborhood with a fresh market and tons of delicious food options.
Inside open air dining
Here are some nearby food attractions:
Uncle John's - not to be missed!
A wonderful french/thai restaurant run by a well-known Sukothai Hotel chef who started his own thing. 5-star cuisine in a modest setting.
Recommend walking INTO Suan Plu to find a bunch of great restaurants on the interior road before reaching Nang Linchee.
- All Thai street food dotted along the road.
- A sit-in Vietnamese restaurant, past the police station and post office.
- An Italian restaurant.
- A high-end Thai restaurant, Baan Kannitha is at the beginning of the soi on Sathorn.
- A place called Secret Garden after Baan Kannitha. These are places where hi-so Thai couples and families dine.
- a Thai/foreigner mixed local bar, with Thai food, across from Suan Plu Soi 6.
- Junker and Bar. Great mixed drinks and some good western dishes.
- Good and cheap massage at Le Spa. Suan Plu Soi 8.
For a night out, Cloud47 is a great new roof-top bar and restaurant - just a quick ride away at United Building. Or for a higher end, go to Red or Le Bua. There are lots.
Ask about the unseen park nearby, with a gorgeous library, free wifi and work space.
This area is just off Sathorn Road. A short walk to Saladaeng BTS or Silom MRT. Or use motorcycle taxi for 30 baht. There are also red truck taxis for 7 baht. Taxis are cheap and plentiful in this 'hood.
Other things to note
The artwork in the large bedroom is in memory of long-time Bangkok-based designer Peter Tiong, from whose collection it was given to me.
If staying longer than a week, electricity will be charged based on monthly bill and sent on ------- Resolutions.
Large American Size Fridge
Please take in the stools or other furniture from the balcony if it's going to rain.
There is a washing machine. But as laundry is cheap to do in Thailand, you can go see the blue laundry shop just to the left when you exit the door. Or inside the market there is a laundry shop on the corner I use.
**Emergency phone numbers**
Medical - 1554
Fire - 199
Police - 1155