|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Well-designed, huge facility. Connected open space to chill out, play, and sleep. Quick access to BRT to BTS, immediate proximity to Sathorn, Silom, Rama 3, Siam.
this huge apartment and huge condo complex has everything for a stay-in vacation including pools and a nice gym. Immediately outside the residence is a row of great local sit-in restaurants and even a Starbucks. There is a well-known oyster and cocktail bar just across the street.
The entire apartment and the entire facilities at the condo.
Interaction with Guests
We will meet you at the residence and show you around the apartment, the condo and point out some highlights in the immediate neighborhood.
Along the outside road along Narathiwat there are lots and lots of a whole range of outdoor restaurants and across the way are a few famous live music bars/restaurants.
Nearby is the Chongnonsi BTS Skytrain station, as well as expressway links, which offer quick and convenient connections to all parts of Bangkok and to Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Taxis easy to get right in front of the Condo; BRT to the BTS. Motorcycle taxi if preferred.
The BRT (dedicated electric bus lane) is 600 meters walk (about 8 minutes according to maps). You can take the BRT to Sathorn Road or even just walk about 30-40 minutes from the condo to the Silom night market. (approximately a 10 minute taxi ride).
Inquire about monthly discounts.
House Rules: - Welcome to have friends over for a drink.
- Please note that the rental is calculated accordingly to the number of occupants. If extra guests are found staying overnight in the apartment we reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking outside please.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am.