|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
A wonderfully cozy and chic 1BR apartment in the heart of the city, walking distance to Silom, Lumpini and Sathorn areas. Great city view from balcony and kitchenette. Full facilities: pool, gym, rooftop garden, game room. Lots of food in this 'hood! Minimum 6 months required.
A great space that has been decorated to suit global urbanites. Space to stretch out in the living area, balcony, bedroom. Full kitchenette and dining area. The condo features a rooftop infinity pool, a game room with pool table and lounge. It fits right into your lifestyle.
Full 1BR apartment and all the condo facilities.
Interaction with Guests
We will meet you at the residence, show you around the apartment and condo facilities and give you a personal introduction to some highlights in the neighborhood. Check in and check out. Just call or text if you need translations or recommendations.
A nice walk to Silom. Or a quick taxi ride.
This place is not an expat ghetto. It's a real Thai bustling neighborhood with a fresh market and tons of delicious food options.
Inside open air dining
Uncle John's - not to be missed!
A wonderful french/thai restaurant run by a well-known Sukothai Hotel chef who started his own thing. 5-star cuisine in a modest setting.
For a night out, Cloud47 is a great new roof-top bar and restaurant - just a quick ride away
- This place is at the end of a lane and is fairly quiet except for the locals who chat and play in front of their homes.
- Walk to the BTS skytrain or MRT is 15 minutes OR a 5 minute motorcycle taxi ride
- Very close to Silom shopping and night life - a 5 minute taxi ride. Siam Square, MBK, Central World all close.
- All Thai street food
- Uncle John's, Suan Plu Soi 8. A wonderful French restaurant by a Sukhothai hotel chef.
- A Vietnamese restaurant, past the police station and post office
- An Italian restaurant practically next to the condo.
- A hi-end Thai restaurant, Baan Kannitha is at the beginning of the soi on Sathorn.
- Or a place called Secret Garden after Baan Kannitha. These are places where hi-so Thai couples and families dine.
- an Thai/foreigner mixed local bar, with Thai food, across from Suan Plu Soi 6.
- Good and cheap massage at Le Spa. Suan Plu Soi 8.
This area is just off Sathorn Road. 15-20 minute walk to Saladaeng BTS or Silom MRT. Or use motorcycle taxi for 20-30 baht. There are also truck taxis for 7 baht. Or a Tuk-Tuk for 30 baht. Taxis are cheap and plentiful in this 'hood.
Inquire about monthly discounts.
House Rules: *Electricity will be charged at cost (7 Baht) of actual usage for over 6 nights reservation. It's how we keep prices low and you only pay for what you use.
* In consideration of your host, if you arrive 30 or more minutes later than the agreed time, please provide your host 300 Baht. If you are later an hour or more, please provide your host 500 baht.
*Please turn off the aircon when not in the room or apartment.
*Please take of shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
*House phone can only be used for local calls.
*Throw rubbish at main rubbish area by the service lift.
*On check out, please put used towels in laundry basket.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am.
- Fingerprint security key entry is provided for this residence. Upon arrival, our host will introduce you to the managing office who will need to scan your fingerprint for entry into the condo.