|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
House Rules: 1. EXTRA PERSON is subject to approval and may incur extra charge.
2. Children/baby equipment is subject to availability and additional cost.
3. Meals are not included in the rates, chef/cook services are available on a priced-menu or grocery system.
4. Airport transfers and car hire services may be arranged at additional cost.
5. Minimum nights vary per season (Low: 2-5 nights; High: 3-5 nights; Peak: 5-12 nights).
6. If you are planning to hold any event/party in the villa, please let us know as special terms and conditions may apply in the villa.
7. PAYMENT TERMS: 50% deposit for bookings 60 days prior to arrival. 100% payment for bookings less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
8. CANCELLATION TERMS: 20% of booking cost is charged if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival; 50% if between 30-60 days; 100% if made between 1 and 29 days.
We spent 3 nights at this wonderful villa - we had 3 adults and a 2 year old. The host provided a crib and a baby chair. The host managed to get the cook to prepare us some lunch prior to our arrival. It was a last minute request and we were so appreciative of their "can do" attitude. Needless to say, the service from the host to the villa staff was impeccable.
The villa is about 4 years old and is surrounded by padi fields. We spent many hours lounging in the pool admiring the sights and enjoying the peace. There's a baby pool that our 2 year old enjoyed as she can actually stand in it with her head above water. The beds were very comfortable and everything is in working order. They even have an extra bedroom if you happen to be those lucky few who brings along a helper with you.
I particularly enjoyed the sound system in the house (and pool area, all connected) where I was able to stream Spotify to my iPad that was connected to the sound system. Very cool indeed. Love this villa and perhaps we'll come back again someday. Special thanks to the host and the villa staff for making this a wonderful stay for us.