|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Taking its name from the Indonesian word for special, Villa Sabana rests beside the rice terraces and a small jungle-clad river valley, just two kilometres from the beach in the peaceful Balinese village of Pererenan. This family-friendly property presents five bedrooms, an 18-metre swimming pool, balconies, terraces, and a choice of indoor and outdoor living areas, affording space and plenty of privacy wrapped in contemporary classic architecture completed with elegant interiors, modern comforts and Indonesian antiques. The villa has a full team of professional staff including a manager, assistant manager, butler, in-house chef, security team and a car and driver.
House Rules: 1. EXTRA PERSON is subject to approval and may incur extra charge.
2. Children/baby equipment is subject to availability and additional cost.
3. Meals are not included in the rates, chef/cook services are available on a priced-menu or grocery system.
4. Airport transfers and car hire services may be arranged at additional cost.
5. Minimum nights vary per season (Low: 2-5 nights; High: 3-5 nights; Peak: 5-12 nights).
6. If you are planning to hold any event/party in the villa, please let us know as special terms and conditions may apply in the villa.
7. PAYMENT TERMS: 50% deposit for bookings 60 days prior to arrival. 100% payment for bookings less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
8. CANCELLATION TERMS: 20% of booking cost is charged if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival; 50% if between 30-60 days; 100% if made between 1 and 29 days.