|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
As it name suggests, Villa Maya Retreat is the perfect place to slow down and escape the frantic pace of everyday life.&nbsp; Resting on the banks of the Penet River, that winds through the rural village of Cepaka in the heart of Bali&rsquo;s &lsquo;rice bowl&rsquo;, this six-bedroom villa will soothe your body, mind and soul. Shaded by lush tropical gardens and clusters of giant bamboo, the traditional-style living and sleeping pavilions have been designed to make the most of the natural surrounds. Featuring a 12-metre swimming pool, three plunge pools and numerous relaxation bales there is plenty of space for guests to unwind and recharge the batteries.
House Rules: 1. EXTRA PERSON is subject to approval and may incur extra charge.
2. Children/baby equipment is subject to availability and additional cost.
3. Meals are not included in the rates, chef/cook services are available on a priced-menu or grocery system.
4. Airport transfers and car hire services may be arranged at additional cost.
5. Minimum nights vary per season (Low: 2-5 nights; High: 3-5 nights; Peak: 5-12 nights).
6. If you are planning to hold any event/party in the villa, please let us know as special terms and conditions may apply in the villa.
7. PAYMENT TERMS: 50% deposit for bookings 60 days prior to arrival. 100% payment for bookings less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
8. CANCELLATION TERMS: 20% of booking cost is charged if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival; 50% if between 30-60 days; 100% if made between 1 and 29 days.