|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The six-bedroom Villa Mana is perfect for extended families or groups of friends who appreciate loads of breathing space. For this is contemporary tropical living on a large scale, with 3.7 metre high ceilings, swathes of kilim-covered black concrete floors, and enough multi-level living space to swallow up a crowd. Supplementing the formal living area are deep verandahs and a huge roof terrace with over-sized daybeds sheltering under a rice-vista pergola. A 17-metre swimming pool, media room with table football and Xbox, wading pool, and football pitch will keep kids happily entertained, and the beach is just three kilometres away.
House Rules: 1. EXTRA PERSON is subject to approval and may incur extra charge.
2. Children/baby equipment is subject to availability and additional cost.
3. Meals are not included in the rates, chef/cook services are available on a priced-menu or grocery system.
4. Airport transfers and car hire services may be arranged at additional cost.
5. Minimum nights vary per season (Low: 2-5 nights; High: 3-5 nights; Peak: 5-12 nights).
6. If you are planning to hold any event/party in the villa, please let us know as special terms and conditions may apply in the villa.
7. PAYMENT TERMS: 50% deposit for bookings 60 days prior to arrival. 100% payment for bookings less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
8. CANCELLATION TERMS: 20% of booking cost is charged if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival; 50% if between 30-60 days; 100% if made between 1 and 29 days.