|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Set snugly between the beach and the terraced rice fields of Cemagi on Bali&rsquo;s south-west coast, Villa Asmara marries classic Balinese architecture with the comforts of modern living to create a beautiful and luxurious home. Named after the Sanskrit word for love, guests can&rsquo;t help but feel the warm and positive energy that embraces this villa in the lush tropical surrounds.&nbsp;&nbsp; Featuring an open-sided lounge and dining room, large swimming pool, games room, shared tennis court, media room and four spacious bedrooms with ensuite garden bathrooms, fully staffed Villa Asmara is the ideal choice for families and friends craving peace and privacy.&nbsp;
House Rules: 1. EXTRA PERSON is subject to approval and may incur extra charge.
2. Children/baby equipment is subject to availability and additional cost.
3. Meals are not included in the rates, chef/cook services are available on a priced-menu or grocery system.
4. Airport transfers and car hire services may be arranged at additional cost.
5. Minimum nights vary per season (Low: 2-5 nights; High: 3-5 nights; Peak: 5-12 nights).
6. If you are planning to hold any event/party in the villa, please let us know as special terms and conditions may apply in the villa.
7. PAYMENT TERMS: 50% deposit for bookings 60 days prior to arrival. 100% payment for bookings less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
8. CANCELLATION TERMS: 20% of booking cost is charged if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival; 50% if between 30-60 days; 100% if made between 1 and 29 days.