|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This villa is the nearest villa to Bangla rd (nightlife ),mall and the beach that you can find in Patong ,that is available for rental that have private outdoor pool .
Amazing full serviced, maid service, private pool house in the center of Patong one of the best located pool house in Patong (yes the pool the Garden and the house is only for yourself , you will not share the pool , Garden or the house with anyone else )
The house located on a flat land and not on the mountain about 1 Km from the beach ,so very easy to get to the house, you can find all you need few minutes walk from the house. there are many Thai and European style restaurants all within walking distance.
There is both Seven Eleven and Family Mart convenience stores within 50 meters of the house.
You can find any kind of transportation just 2 minutes walk from the house include car and motorbike rental , The beach is a short bike or tuk-tuk ride away (3 minutes)
There is a laundry service within 100 meters of the house.
Jungceylon shopping center and Big c Supermarket is a short motorbike or tuk-tuk ride (4 minutes) from the house.
You are minutes away from anywhere in Patong and very conveniently located
3 bedrooms with one master bedroom with King size bed and bathroom en suite. The Master bedroom also has its own Samsung 40 inch LCD television with its own home theatre system. The other two bedrooms have queen size beds in both and share a single bathroom. All 3 bedrooms have build-in wardrobes and LG Art Cool air conditioners.
Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms, the en-suite bathroom feature a glass shower, twin basins, toilet and a small bath. All fixtures and fittings are of a high standard and all the bathrooms have been surfaced in granite and marble. The second bathroom is located upstairs next to the other two guest rooms and consists of a large glass shower, toilet and basin. This is finished in the same way as the en-suite. The third bathroom is situated downstairs and serves as a guest washroom or those using the pool area
Lounge: The lounge has two, 3-seated couches and Coffee table facing a Samsung 40 inch LCD television with its own home theatre system. The lounge has its own LG Art Cool air conditioner.
Dinning: The dinning area is just off the kitchen area and seats 6 people with a marble topped table. This area has its own LG Art Cool air conditioner.
Kitchen: The kitchen is large and is fully equipped for 6 people. All the usual utensils and kitchen appliances are available namely: Microwave, Oven, Double door fridge/freezer, and 4-plate gas hob with extractor, kettle and toaster. The ice and water provided from the fridge is filtered to provide safe clean drinking water and ice.
Pool and Garden:
The house is surrounded by a white 2 meters boundary wall providing both privacy and security to guests. The house features a small tropical garden with a pool and Jacuzzi, which nestles under the large Sala. The Sala has a marble shower area and has a large L-shaped sofa where guests can relax next to the pool and Jacuzzi. There are two sun lounges for those who enjoy the tropical sun. The entire pool area and Sala has been finished in Marble and Sandstone.
Laundry: A laundry area adjacent to the kitchen has a top loading washing machine and a movable drying rack for those guests wishing to do their own laundry while on holiday.
Garage: There is a single Vehicle garage, which is fully roofed, and the access gate is a solid stainless steel sliding gate, which is lockable to ensure the safety of you car or bikes
All the rooms have ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
Maid service: A maid will clean the house, kitchen and make the beds up on a daily basis from 3 PM. Bed linen is changed every third day , towels will be change every second day ,there are plenty of towels in the house ,
Max occupancy is 6 persons regardless of age
There is both Seven Eleven and Family Mart convenience stores within 150 meters of the Villa
The beach is a short bike or Tuk-Tuk ride away (4 minutes) There is a laundry service within 150 meters of the house.
Nightlife, Jungceylon shopping centre and Big c Supermarket is a short motorbike or Tuk-Tuk ride (4 minutes) from the house.
You are minutes away from anywhere in Patong and very conveniently located,
5. All prices include maid service , water, internet and free daily allowance for electricity charges 50 units per day therefore your free allowance based on average use of 10,500 THB per month (1,500 units per month), which is ample ,please be considerate, and do not use the air conditioning unnecessarily with open windows, and switch off when going out. if this amount is exceeded we charge 7 THB per unit,
If you interested , in every inquiry i need to know exactly
What time are you landing in Phuket?
How many men in the group? ___________
How many women in the group__________
How many kids ____
3. All prices include a free daily allowance for electricity charges of 55 units per day, therefore your allowance based on average use of 11,550 THB per month (1,650 units per month),which is ample, please be considerate, and do not use the air conditioning unnecessarily with open windows, and switch off when going out. if this amount is exceeded we charge 7 THB per unit,
4. Rental rates include 6 time a week Housekeeping and cleaning service, Linen soiled daily and changed every three day, towels are changed every two day, bed sheets that need to be change due to stained bed sheets (include blood) , there will incur a 400 THB charge per piece; stained towels (include face makeup), charge 300 THB (please do not throw towels on the floor) ,we will be charge for excessive cleaning to upholstery, or rug shampooing, that cause by guest negligent that will required up on departing ,Fair wear and tear is accepted,
5. The check in time is 3 PM and check out time 12 PM , , maximum people that can stay at the house at any time include guests is 6, If exceeding this number there will be a charge of 3,000 THB and the extra gussets will be ask to leave .
6.Reservation deposit Refunds and Cancelation Policy - 50% if 45 days or more prior to check-in, No refund less than 45 days prior to check in ,in case of a refund renter is responsible for all Bank fees and exchange rates , The rental price is a net price in THB so Renter will be responsible for all banks transfer fees and exchange rate
7. A personal safe is provided, please store all your Passports and valuable, any valuable left at the house are the guests sole responsibility, Neither the Owner, nor the staff can be held responsible for any lost or damage of personal property, the person that is sign on the contract will be responsible for securing and locking the house when leaving, or while have guests at the house, so as to secure the house contents, in case of lost house keys there will be a charge of 1,000 THB per set,
The above agreement has been read and understood by both
Why stay at a 5 star hotel with a shared pool with many people, and one or two living areas only when you can stay here? Owner was great to deal with as I had booked at the wrong place that he owned. He was patient enough to help me. Maid was unobtrusive, also the manager was super nice. The place was great...private pool, great satellite tv to get programs from back home. Be aware you are in a residential area so there at times in early morning, roosters crowing, dog barking in the area at night. Cheap Italian and other eating places near by, as well as 7-11. I thought I would be smart and rent a car at the airport, but if you stay here.....contact Sutin Car Rental...it is next door, some nice vehicles, but I did not check on the price..have the manager pick you up and drop you off at the airport...this is the best option. Great stay....only one comment.....after staying in Bali...it is great to have a totally private villa...with pool. Some neighbors can see into the pool area, also there is no outside shower area also. Bathrooms are a big cramped also. I would stay here again with no issues!